Cinderella99 grow

lol the thumbnails look weird i thought that was the whole picture until i clicked on it :smiley:
haven’t seen that b4 i don’t think… mind you i don’t often click on the pictures so maybe i have

i liked the branching on the one c99 i grew, it seems like it’d be easy to make an upside down christmas tree with a bit of training like in that video i linked in your other thread, i probably need to let my seeds mature another week or 2 and can harvest her finally

ye si think it was the size of the pic don’t know why they upload like that i will be posting new ones today is doing awesome

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

much mahalo yes i think i have to resize haha the phone just gave me really big pics haha

1 Like

Is in her new temporary home until shows if is male or female on the flower tent

1 Like

What do you think guys is refusing to show sex loool i think if havent show balls after one week 12/12 im good w a female but who knows @legalcanada how long it took your males to show the sex in this c99 or in the female ??

She makes for an excellent Scrog! I miss tropical Cindy

1 Like

I will try to make a bush out of it the bigger i can is is a female

6 Likes

what do you guys and gals here think is contento o contenta ?? :grin:

1 Like

Looks like a female.

C99 is a great plant to have in your run. Excellent daytime med. Alert energetic effect. Taste is top shelf.

2 Likes

Awesome camera. Wish I had one that I could do that with.

1 Like

Can be a better one if my hands stop shaking hahah

1 Like

Is a note 8 camera love how it shoots

3 Likes

yeah, that’s a girl. u can take a needle or something and carefuly try to nudge it downward. If there is a flap that flops down with a tiny round ball behind it, its a male. if the structure is a solid piece, its a female. or just wait a few more days and you’ll know for sure…
C99 is badass. got it in 2000, loved it instantly. im a haze-head and a 6 week haze was a dream come true man! i only got a single pack of it from HS, kept the pineapple sativa pheno and the short mango indica. Never got a grapefruit, didnt even of such a thing until i read it online. your’s look great man! The leaves look like NL but overall they got the cindy look. very cool man. It’s rad to see people still running old school stuff!
here’s a shot of my pineapple one.

6 Likes

This is what I really need!

2 Likes

I germinate only one first have 6 more of them and will be doing more of this seeds later is a strain i want to keep, another one I’m behind it is the original maui waui and i think got a good source here in hawaii, hopefully when get some.money will see if can order some, i think im like more that side old strains even want to start searching for the missing white phenos that were frown in the 90s beginning of the 2000s