(Closed) Freakers African Congolese Preservation

2 Likes

yes. im growing anyways so why not. please fill me in,

1 Like

I was on this one like flies on shit hot and fast.Thanks for the holla

5 Likes

PlantShepherd did a great job with this freaker’s reproduction, if you scroll through the thread you can see the details / pictures - there’s a wiki with spots open at the moment within the thread to sign up for seeds

@CapnCannabis Haha, for sure! Didn’t want a fellow landracer to miss out

3 Likes

Thank you @PlantShepherd this is amazing. Thank you @US3RNAM3

2 Likes

@PlantShepherd, thank you for your incredible generosity and good will.

:green_heart:
:dove:

1 Like

Yep, Thank you @PlantShepherd Africa meets Asia! And Thank you @US3RNAM3 for the heads up!

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @US3RNAM3 !

Very good of you @PlantShepherd thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up as well @US3RNAM3 and thanks @PlantShepherd. Love this community.

2 Likes

Looks like the wiki is closed or in would add my name. Thanks

1 Like

@PlantShepherd Thank you very much.
I’m in at number #41 this is my wife’s favorite and I’ve been looking for it for a long time. I can’t wait.

5 Likes

Weird, it still seems open for me. Your trust level should enable you to sign up, so I added you in at 63 - hope that is OK?

@Tlander @Kavman @GREANDAL PlantShepherd deserves all the credit here - just passing along the word

6 Likes

@Astrodude You should get in on this before the slots run out.

3 Likes

Appreciate the nudge!

3 Likes

@Ceilingless hey bud no worries but you have to edit the wiki and add yourself; good news looks like there are still some spots.

5 Likes

Appreciate the offer. I am thinking of a sativa devoted grow. I’m doing a Sheelavathi right now and I ready like the way the sativa looks.

5 Likes

@FattyRoots @LivingBlackSoil @LegsMahoney @NorthNorthNugs

3 Likes

Apprecilove the tag. Big ups!!

@PlantShepherd thank you for your time and energy

Peace

3 Likes

I appreciate you doing this amazing run and offering it up to the community.

As for me, there is a fine line between being a preservationist and a hoarder. I don’t want to fall on the wrong side of that line. Lol. So many strains, so little space.

3 Likes

Man…honored, thanks Bro!!

2 Likes