(Closed) Sour Diesel Seed Run

That could help. Missing the space at least is not a big deal like overwriting. At least it’s easily fixed.

6 Likes

Lucky number 75 lol thanks @Jinglepot.

I have some of shoreline ogs rendition of the Sour D and i gotta say its nice so I’m really curious to compare in the future so i appreciate the opportunity.

HG

5 Likes

thank you so much @Jinglepot for putting this on :seedling::green_heart:

4 Likes

Yo can i get in on this run still? Any tier 2 spots open ???

2 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this for so long, unless I was just too busy, or too hurting lol I’ve loved Sour D for many decades, and would love a chance to grow a few to compare to the older ones i have from '98.
So… lol I put my name in the hat at #45!

4 Likes

I Hope there’s still some room! ( :us: )

2 Likes

You are #67 in the TL2 group.

3 Likes

added myself. thanks again man.

2 Likes

Thanks for putting this one on @Jinglepot. Rally excited to watch these grow!

Sour Diesel was one of the first that really left a mark on me. Thanks for spreading the love.

2 Likes

You’re going to want to go and like the very first post, then click the button I’ve pointed to and add your name and flag on tier level 2.

3 Likes

Thanks, Loki. :+1:

2 Likes

@Northern_Loki sure be lookin out for folks today! lol On top of things, many thnx cuz

4 Likes

I made it. A little late but made. So excited for this!!! Thank you @Jinglepot

1 Like

Well I somehow got bumped from 38 to 37 lol, don’t care as long as my name is still on there

1 Like

Wow. @Bigj leaving a trail of destruction in his wake… 6 people overwritten at once.

2 Likes

Lol
My name was removed

1 Like

There were multiple changes on a particular wiki edit. Recent additions should double check. 397->398.

2 Likes

damn, what a great idea

I’ve never heard of it, could you give some more details about it? What is the dosage and recommended use for dealing with aphids? I’ve had problems with them in the past

1 Like

Always curious to find out how was this diesel scent-taste everyone enjoys icon_eek|nullxnull, thanks for giving me this opportunity … beer3|nullxnull

Captura box|nullxnull

Edited: 27. spot was missing and the numbers between the two lists didn’t match icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes

Sure, I just spray infested plants with straight skim milk at lights out! Works like a charm. It’s also a good all natural fungicide, works wonders for powdery mildew. It’s all about the enzymes!!

3 Likes