(Closed) Sour Diesel Seed Run

Jeezus, I didn’t know that was the cross! The trifecta!

6 Likes

yeah, i believe it’s

(Sour Diesel x Headband) x Chemdog 91 Bx3

5 Likes

thanks for the heads up but looks like someone corrected as i am back on #33 so all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should do it anyways. This community would love you forever. Atleast I would. Lol

4 Likes

Ikr, there’s always a crowd wherever you go on weekends…
I prefer week days to go to the beach lol…
It feels like you got the whole world to yourself…

3 Likes

@Jinglepot , thanks for doing this seed run!!!

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s happening, but my name keep disappearing when I put it on the 74 spot…
If somebody else was trying for that spot, it is yours now lol… (I apologize if I knocked anyone off mistakenly)
I took 73…
If it got removed because I didn’t put my country flag, I would like to clarify that I didn’t put my country flag because I want to remain anonymous (super illegal in my country :sweat:)…

5 Likes

@Jinglepot goin and making me look like a greedy dick haha. Love it

3 Likes

Cruisin through this post in spot 6-4

Edit to add: if there are enough to make it this far down the list, OMGOMGOMGOMG. But, if not, you’re still super awesome for doing this seed run and sharing with the community :pray:

9 Likes

I’m in complete agreement with this statement! :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Number 27 was missing on the TL3 signup - went right from 26 to 28. The system processes it as a numbered list though, and assigns its own numbers regardless of what we label them… so the 27th entry was listed as 27, but originally typed in as 28 and that’s what showed up on the edit screen. I fixed it yesterday at one point, but it reverted - hopefully this time I’m early enough in the morning that the fix stays fixed. :slight_smile: It’s also better for all of us this way because @BigMike55 gets to be number 55… I hear bad things can happen if he doesn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Exactly! Those who don’t abide by this rule will have all their babies be born nekkid!

7 Likes

The next day after the wiki opens and I’m still at #23, it’s gonna be a good day folks! @Jinglepot i was legit dreaming about the Sour last night, I’m beyond excited for this run, you’re a true gem for doing it my friend. :v:t2::call_me_hand:t2::v:t2::call_me_hand:t2::v:t2:

9 Likes

The males will still be born with full beards though, right?!

4 Likes

LOL, OK, I’ll just ‘file’ my “/S” comment for another time! :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Well hell lol Now I don’t see my name on the list anymore at #45

JohnnyPotseed

16h

I don’t know how I missed this for so long, unless I was just too busy, or too hurting lol I’ve loved Sour D for many decades, and would love a chance to grow a few to compare to the older ones i have from '98.
So… lol I put my name in the hat at #45!

5 Likes

Ok, I’ve added my name (again) to the list at #66

Don’t tread on me again please!!

3 Likes

I’m in at #57. :crossed_fingers:t3:

Thanks @Jinglepot!! Best vibes on the grow.

1 Like

Anymore room? @Jinglepot

1 Like

Take any of the spots with my name in them lol

3 Likes