Cola's jezzaberry bloom diary

After using vitalink soil I’m tempted to run their line you know bro.

3 Likes

Never used any of their nutes bro but i hear good things. I think if you have RO water you can use pretty much any of them but i prefer to find nutes that work with our water. I know canna and ionic do but i’ve had issues with quite a few others.

2 Likes

I will stick with megacrop it’s a fkn easy "one part fits all " feed and can be used with organics and/or synthetic nutes, fully dissolves in any medium ( I think) , but it’s good shit .!
Try a sample pack for only the shipping cost , you might like it…?!
Good luck with the nutes Cola…

Gaz

3 Likes

Contact them directly and ask for a sample pack. I did the same last grow. They sent me a box with about £80 worth of gear in it. It’s not bad stuff

2 Likes

cant go wrong with canna coco a+b bro

2 Likes

i would still be using vitalink if my go to growshop did 5 litres of the coco a+b

1 Like

Cheers guys. AN is pretty expensive to not do what I want it to. Lol. It can certainly finish this run cos I’ve got it to hand. Megacrop has tempted me but I’ve seen a few people say it’s also a little N heavy in bloom?

3 Likes

@anon58740919 Have you considered ionic coco nutes? It’s a 1 part and it’s 25 quid for 5l down my local grow shop. Used it last run with super healthy plants all the way through. Its horses for courses though.

I used canna for years, used vitalink for a bit and plant magic. Canna was always my go to but I’m sure then have weakened a&b 9ver time so you need to buy the whole range.

1 Like

One reason i like canna coco nutes is it’s the same 2 bottles for veg and bloom so i can often use the same mix in both tents no matter what stage they are at so it saves time, money and hassle. I just wish they would make their bottles out of black plastic to keep light out.

4 Likes

I haven’t considered ionic Coco nutes. I did actually use ionic soil nutes and the majority of growth technology supplements too. Superdrive and nitrozyme and they were pretty good. It was the time that put me off. But I’m starting to think that may have been fuckup after fuckup holding them back :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve never really rated the can stuff. Is it pH stable? @Albannach
My hydro guy keeps trying to punt the Mills stuff but that is expensive lol

3 Likes

I’ve never used ionic’s coco specific nutes just the normal hydro version but you can grow a plant in almost anything using that stuff. It usually brings the ph into range as long as it’s not too far out. The guy i built that X3 rig for is using that in coco now with some added calmag and it seems to work very well.

Think i’ll stick with canna’s coco nutes with a shot of their calmag agent.

2 Likes

It was the normal stuff I used from ionic. I’ve gone back to soil. But the vitalink has a consistency like coco and remains aerated all the way. Shits blown my mind. I do still have a load of mismatch nutes but that seems a sure fire method to disaster :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Might be worth trying the vitalink nutes if you like their compost eh bro.

1 Like

Yes , i stop using it ( megacrop) roughly 4/5 weeks into bloom and use mpk ( mono phosphorus potassium,( i think lol ), its food grade pk granules at a ratio of 0/ 52/ 34 - roughly… & a dash of bat :bat:shite ( just got NK in it).
Anyway i stop :raised_hand:using megacrop after the halfway point :point_up:in a plants grow, due to high N, but otherwise megacrop is excellent…!
Should give it a go on even the auto’s you grow Cola it’s even good for hydro, i hear :ear:
Disclaimer ;
This is NOT a plug for megacrops’ makers and i have no affiliation with them either lol. !

Gaz

2 Likes

I forget who exactly, but someone here was swore off megacrop for their res, due to a significant residue left over. I’ll see if I can’t find it again.

2 Likes

i considered Megacrop but dont like the way i cant reduce N or others like i can with a+b

1 Like

Seems to be working fine for me in my bubble buckets. The growth in 10 days is extreme compared to the growth in straight coco.

1 Like

Honestly, the Jesus-OG father I used had sister plants who all made about 50% more glands than the Cindy-cross mother plant. It should be nice smoke. I would bet the ugly/leafy colas would look normal with way less N.
Here are @Calyxander’s. Growth habit looks normal, aside from a bit of height differential.

6 Likes

The smell and THC/resin production so far is great. It is the N from advanced. It’s done it several times now. I’m backing off the (A part) and boosting PK now. The height difference is the only issue I see remaining. They’re also really receptive to pruning. But watch out for PM.

The LA diva x lowryder f2s landed today and the Gaston (ben and Holly’s little kingdom) ladybird sticker. Although Mrs cola has pilfered that for her nail shed already.

7 Likes

A good hardy plant for your guerilla outdoor next season. Mine endured a rainy cold spring without a spot of mold or any trouble. Grows best in a very sunny spot. Drought hardy and doesn’t like to be over watered. :beetle:

4 Likes