Cola's jezzaberry bloom diary

Not at all kushy bro. My thread is your thread. I’m just about to upload my own from today. Need to go hydro shop as well today me thinks. See if I can sort some under bush circulation. Just put 2 damp traps in each tent too.

There’s my jezzaberry today. Need to get a 250w driver sorted too. A 2x4ft tent needs no more than 250w of solstrips. @Esrgood4u you might even be sweet in your tent with just the 11 strip 480w bro

9 Likes

My ventilation and airflow is overkill mate. I’m sure I’ll have no problem removing the heat and moisture from my grow area. 2 5inch rvk extractors and my filter is a monster. 3 6inch clip on fans and a desktop fan fixed to the roof I turn on when and if needed :+1:

4 Likes

I’m not doubting that bro. I’m just saying don’t rush to upgrade. This might just cut the mustard. I know as a businessman it is the opposite of what I should be saying but as a grower…lol

4 Likes

To be honest mate I don’t know when I’d be able to afford more. Wasn’t good news at the vets. Bone cancer. I’ve got to raise £1200+ for a CT scan to be sure 100% before we decide the next step for her.

1 Like

Shit sorry to hear that man. I’m gonna get yours wrapped and out Monday. Hopefully you can get a run on and doing. And your pup pulls through bro

4 Likes

I’ve already cracked some Charlotte’s angel mate but I doubt she will be around by the time they finish. I went and bought some 5% cbd from Holland and barret as buy 1 get one for a penny at the minute. Thanks for your support mate :+1:

4 Likes

My jezzaberry this morning putting some weight on now getting a bit off clawing on tips off leaves but I’m.not worried :blush: also my little ssd started throwing pistols yestaday :blush:

9 Likes

Not looking too clever as I had to do a major defoliating. Wouldn’t even consider it under normal circumstances but the PM issue is pretty much dealt with now.

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with those plants Cola 'watcha talking about.?!
Aren’t they the jez’s and how long in are they…
I see nothing wrong with those.,
Maybe hungry but…
Have a good Sunday mate
Gaz

2 Likes

Took those pics just before I fed brother. I missed a day in both tents. (They weren’t happy. Particularly the right hand blue dream’matic) but we will see if that perks back up.

They look a bit worse for wear after the defoliation. Again. Nothing a week or 2 won’t sort out. They were flipped when I started the thread so I didn’t have to remember how long they were in for :rofl: I thought it was a smart move lol. Hope you’re well mate

6 Likes

Sorry for the slacking on the updates. (Some stuff happened but mainly fishing)

The girls responded well to defoliation it would appear. I knew they would be tall but damnit I’ve got my rack on an angle now. Cos the left hand lady got legs. A gentle rub on the stem and a sniff screams Cindy already.

12 Likes

@anon58740919 Looking good man. Bunch of happy ladies there.

2 Likes

Hey Cola :wave: Did you get the PM issue sorted-out?
Man, that tall one sure has a weird looking top on it. I’d be tempted to bend-over, or prune that part.

3 Likes

It’s definitely an odd looking thing. I’ll get you better pics tomorrow. I’ve seen this a few times in finished buds. A real odd stem structure but it works somehow. I did consider tying it down. But moved the light up and on an angle instead for now. The PM is 99% dealt with now. I ended up using a bicarbonate soda foliar. Works a treat for future reference brother.

I would say these are at around day 26 of bloom now. That’s from show of sex not from flip of lights.

All be it these are a pain in the arse and pretty ugly but they’re Cindy’s daughters and they deserve respect :wink:

PS hey bro…I’m high af hope that all makes sense I’ll check again in the morning :rofl:

5 Likes

Jezzaberry looking well. 2 very different structures. Neither particularly visually appealing but I dont mind. I bet those cola bottle colas (I’m anticipating) photograph well.

6 Likes

Nice looking plants there ( only ugly if dying lol. ), they look really different but will probably finish similar, and what did you do with your BDM you took, did you make oil/cookies or…?

Talk again later bro ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Look good brother. Here comes the thickening of da colas!

5 Likes

Thank you brother. I wasn’t too excited about these for a while. Now I am a fair amount. I have a few cuts taken and revegging. Don’t tell Mrs cola but I’m sticking another cheeky tent in when I get the opportunity :wink: just mother’s and cuts. That will give me mother tent. Veg and auto tent and bloom tent :grin:

@Gaz29 made brownies with the BD brother. Still got some left and the other is finishing nicely it appears. Mrs colas putting a cookbook together and I’m gonna post her a thread by proxy for recipes etc. Seeing as though I get asked so often lol

7 Likes

Bit leafy. My fault for too much N but I just can’t figure it with AN. Maybe time to move on to another line after this

8 Likes

I cant get results with any of the AN stuff bro, been putting it down to our soft water but it should still work, miracle grow works better here :laughing:

2 Likes