Columbian Gold or Red Seeds Available?

Anyone have some Columbian Gold or Red seeds available? I have the other components to attempt a breeding program trying to recapture the original Skunk lol

7 Likes

I know there’s a preservation run planned on Colombian Gold and Panama Red.
Don’t know the time frame though.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I know Cristalin at Underground Seed Collective in France has a '72 CG.

I’d love to find some Red. I loved that stuff back in the early to mid 70’s. I liked it better than the Gold.

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeing that '72 Columbian Gold from USC, as well as the Amnesia IBL and Ouzbekistan. Looks amazing.

3 Likes

The Uzbek is nice. He’s got a nice Black Afghani, too. I grew those crossed to a Afghan CBD he is working on. They all had a neat grape soda flavor and beautiful colors.

4 Likes

Bodhi had some gold and red crosses a while back. I got the Aluna, Columbia red 88g13 hash plant cross

2 Likes

yep, bodhi seeds has a couple columbian red strains. right now on jbcseeds he has a (columbian red x 88g13hp)

3 Likes

Wow, that sounds enticing, especially since I just grew the g13/hp and have mad respect for it.

I wonder what that Bodhi cross is like. The red in the early 70’s could be sort of trippy at times.

3 Likes

I don’t have many. But I’ll send the ones I have if you want them.

3 Likes

Well, I could be down for that. I’m growing some other sativa this summer. I’d be glad to make seeds with them if we can get a male or two. I haven’t run into anyone who has grown it since the 70’s. I see it’s out there, I guess. I think that bud of old had some special curing process that gave it a deep flavor. It could be trippy as well.

I’ll pm you if I can stay awake… heh… thx

2 Likes

Done.
I do have few Colombian gold seeds for @MotaMan like i said above. Should of tagged him.

1 Like

I just won a Columbian red cross from an auction of snow high seeds. Cross with australian sativa?
They are little and dark seeds like I remembered them being…

7 Likes

Nice score! Sounds like a fun one. I’ll definitely be following along if you journal them.

3 Likes

I am sure if you look around some one will tell you they whatever you desire, also pretty sure it wont be what you want

1 Like

I have two columbia red crosses
I hope to run them someday…lol

Hello, I planted some supposed Colombia gold, I got it from a friend, they came from buds sold in Brazil. It’s in my diary, I don’t know if it has hybridization, it’s growing.

4 Likes

There are several Columbian gold spurces…i.have some from underground seed.co. apparently wprld.of seeds had some.and now real seed co.has been selling a 90s model.that has northern lights crossed into.it.
They are sold.out at the moment
A. Friend of mine grew the wolrd.of seeds bunch and got them to f4 in Southern Oklahoma and they did very well.for.him. they adopted to our climate.and developed pest.reaistance my underground seed sourced phenos didn’t have
He was in the Wichita mountains near lawton…but I’m not hearing from him
Hope he is ok. He was elderly

1 Like

@MotaMan i’m with 7 plants of colombia gold… all of them is regular…

I planning if i catch a male to polinize one to start my breeding study. If they make some seeds, i can send a pack for you…

Follow my diary and when the times come, we talk about it again!

@Gugumelo same here bro :slight_smile:

Cya ! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Any updates. Did you find a male :eyes: