Columbian Gold or Red Seeds Available?

Anyone have some Columbian Gold or Red seeds available? I have the other components to attempt a breeding program trying to recapture the original Skunk lol

5 Likes

I know there’s a preservation run planned on Colombian Gold and Panama Red.
Don’t know the time frame though.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I know Cristalin at Underground Seed Collective in France has a '72 CG.

I’d love to find some Red. I loved that stuff back in the early to mid 70’s. I liked it better than the Gold.

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeing that '72 Columbian Gold from USC, as well as the Amnesia IBL and Ouzbekistan. Looks amazing.

3 Likes

The Uzbek is nice. He’s got a nice Black Afghani, too. I grew those crossed to a Afghan CBD he is working on. They all had a neat grape soda flavor and beautiful colors.

3 Likes

Bodhi had some gold and red crosses a while back. I got the Aluna, Columbia red 88g13 hash plant cross

1 Like

yep, bodhi seeds has a couple columbian red strains. right now on jbcseeds he has a (columbian red x 88g13hp)

1 Like

Wow, that sounds enticing, especially since I just grew the g13/hp and have mad respect for it.

I wonder what that Bodhi cross is like. The red in the early 70’s could be sort of trippy at times.

1 Like

I don’t have many. But I’ll send the ones I have if you want them.

1 Like

Well, I could be down for that. I’m growing some other sativa this summer. I’d be glad to make seeds with them if we can get a male or two. I haven’t run into anyone who has grown it since the 70’s. I see it’s out there, I guess. I think that bud of old had some special curing process that gave it a deep flavor. It could be trippy as well.

I’ll pm you if I can stay awake… heh… thx

1 Like

Done.
I do have few Colombian gold seeds for @MotaMan like i said above. Should of tagged him.

1 Like