(complete)1981 Roadkill Skunk

Oh wow, is the overflow list still open? @Kushking902

2 Likes

I think this is closed all. The Canadian portion is in my hands now and the rest of the worlds has already shipped to Sebring.

I can send you a pack bud if there are enough. Let me dig into them and put aside all the CO-OP seeds that were signed up for. If there are extras I can help you out. Well that’s if @Kushking902 doesnt want to do a trade with you. I dont want to step in and take away an opportunity from him.

8 Likes

That’s right @DougDawson the wiki is supposed to be closed but it’s not…. And I can’t close it lol. The distributors have the seeds so the co op is closed. No lost opportunity here as far as giving extras out that’s what this run is all about. Between the extra that me Doug and @Sebring have there will still be lots to spread around.
I just wanted to make sure the co op sign ups got theirs first before giving them out

7 Likes

Wiki has been closed. Would you like to keep the thread open?

You can ping TeamOG or one the moderators and they can help open/close wikis when needed.

5 Likes

Theoretically if I found somebody signed up in slots on both trust level 2 and 3 could I take a slot :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: honest I wouldn’t even ask but this is RKS we’re talking about

1 Like

That’s a great idea! So after the 10 people on the overflow list are covered - you’d be in! But seriously, just be patient. Once these beans start to arrive in the spring (summer?) boxes, I’m pretty sure people will be willing to share or trade.

5 Likes

If there is a duplicate name, seems like you should be able to call it out and claim it, as long as the OP is ok with it. Just let people know before any editing.

1 Like

Well if you could help me out that would be great. No one has offered me to trade or anything so if there is enough to share please let me know. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Is that fair to the people who signed up on the overflow list when the sign-ups were still open?

6 Likes

What is my trust level? I’d sign up.

But no problem waiting for future RKS DEVOLPMENTS down the road.

I’ve got a Saginaw Valley skunk vegging now. Will check out the stem rub soon .

Nevermind lol I checked this morning and they’re was slotts

2 Likes

No worries, send me a PM

2 Likes

@MWgrower and like Kush King and Doug said, there are extras in their hands. So once the boxes go out im sure you could try to make a trade or see if they would give you a pack. There sounds like there is plenty if the entire list is taken care of, and they still each have extras.
Also I sent a pack out to Mr :honeybee: awhile ago of the same genetics this run tried starting with. I asked that he find someone who was willing to run them for the community, so there will be more to come. No worries brother.

4 Likes

I would as I was in the run but didn’t get any.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

You will. They have been sent to Sebring. All signed up will receive them but since Sebring is already shipping it is likely they will be in the Spring Box. But you will get them.

Also I agree with P&H. The list should be filled before anyone else is considered. That said, @Kushking902 did an amazing job and there were extras sent.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info Doug!
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Watching and hoping for all you you guys to do good!!! We need that skunky skunk back! Lol

5 Likes

Thanks for the response, i appreciate it. I think folks are just excited at the prospect of some heavy-duty funky skunks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I know I am. Mr :honeybee: was kind enough to send me an extra pack of Ancestral Skunks he had last year but he told me germ rates were crummy and he was right which was surprising cause I usually have no issue with getting old or difficult beans to crack. I’ve cracked old beans from the 70’s that’d been stored in the not best conditions and plenty of other stubborn ones but always got some to pop. It’s been a quest to find some ultimate skunk. I’m happy to breed the kind that I really want but I’ve gotta find a solid skunk to start with

5 Likes

Peace All. Any way any of these beans are available from any1 that got them?? I am reading the thread but I see it’s old and just wanted to ask just in case :wink: Stay safe. Be well. :fist:t5:
Peace

1 Like

Hey there bud. These have yet to be sent out so no one has any :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Peace and thanks for that info. I trust I can get some from some1 when it happens. :call_me_hand:t5::fist:t5:
Peace

2 Likes