(complete)1981 Roadkill Skunk

Not to sure what happened with these. I have to reread the thread, but Im still waiting on mine. But I did send a pack of the same genetics (the first genetics used in this run before the gifted ones) to Mr :honeybee:. He hasn’t been on in awhile, but he still has them for a run one day.

For anyone interested, I spoke to a friend who talks to him and asked if he is okay. They told me they have talked to and sent stuff to him about 2 weeks ago. Im worried about him, but when he told me that, I at least knew he is okay and still doing what he loves.
I still don’t know the reason for him taking a break, and it’s really non of my business. But I wanted to know that he was alright, and knowing he is still active made me feel a little better.

8 Likes

Ah! That’s really good to hear. Hope he’s getting the break he needs

4 Likes

I trust he ( and family) are well. Clearly he is missed. This is not the first post I have read speaking about his disappearance and concern for his well being. Clearly wont be the last. :fist:t5:

3 Likes

They didn’t go out in the fall box that I’m aware of.

1 Like

Folks, nothing has happened to these. They will likely be in the spring box as it was too late for the fall box but they are coming. Canadians will get them as I have their portion, the rest of the world started being shipped while they were in transit so they will see them in the next box. Nothing to worry about.

15 Likes

I realize I am a newer member of the community but would love to get in on some rks seeds if any more are available… I understand the wiki is closed but do see that there are potentially excess beans that may be made available. I can help with shipping… my own shipping or I am even willing to pay for a few others if need be, whatever benefits the most people. Thanks for the consideration.

3 Likes

Hey bud, so here is the thing, the wiki has not been fulfilled as of yet. There will likely be extra floating around when the time comes but I for one am hesitant to pass out any of these until those who signed up have gotten theirs. Stick around and once you see these starting to go out ask again or you can even PM me at that point. I have some RKS crosses that the breeder has generously offered up as well so can defiantly help you out but won’t feel right until the original obligations are fulfilled :v:

10 Likes

:call_me_hand:No worries at all, Doug, I fully understand and agree. :raised_hands: I had read through the thread and saw the post stating there might be excess so I thought I might attempt a dibs :smiley: Thank you for clarifying good sir! I will keep my top eye open! :v:

4 Likes

Are these still going out in the spring box?

5 Likes

They are in Canada

10 Likes

They were sent to Doug and Sebring. I know Doug got the Canadian sign ups but I haven’t heard from Sebring and didn’t want to pester him with everything going on. I would imagine he will forward them to @G-paS

5 Likes

Cool deal man thx for the update. Was there enough for the overflow list as well?

3 Likes

Yes I believe they made it. G-pas may not include them in the overdue box due to the mountain of work she is dealing with but they will be sent out to those who signed up at some point. The main thing is that they are in the network so all will be well in the end.

7 Likes

Yes everyone on all lists are covered. :grin:

4 Likes

Awesome news that these are on the move. thank you @Kushking902 @DougDawson @G-paS for everything. yall are top class. hope you’re all well!

5 Likes

Crap I go bumped from the list, oh well next time lol

2 Likes

There should be extras bud, I also have some crosses he made with the RKS. If they can’t take care of you in the USA PM me and I will get you sorted out :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am glad you answered this. I was freaking because it wasn’t on the list of the eight. I have a file set to start adding the ones I know about for the following box.

I got a tracking number and they are mailed. I am like a kid waiting for Christmas checking the tracking number constantly. :gift: :gift: :gift:

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Any extras? I popped a few HC rks while back 2 herms 1 female but weird, so I popped a few more hopefully a female/s and male/s.

I sent a payment to Sebring and was on the original list and never received these

3 Likes