(complete) F.B.S.C. Snowhigh's Angola Red

Just your own country @Piter

3 Likes

Thanks @Guitarzan for your continuing work!

4 Likes

This is great! My first opportunity to grow an African strain, thank you very much.

2 Likes

I think that what is really needed is the distributor flag. If everyone put only the country flag, then it should be some added work to the distribution chain to associate country and distributor.
But I have a problem of being very strong headed mixed with some stupidity at times, and then put the country also… I’m not really sure if I always been so dicky(?) or if it is result -secondary effects- of the pills… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Guitarzan thank you for doing this landrace preservation and making it available! Is there a thread on this run? I’m interested is seeing the plants in veg and flower. What were your thoughts on it?

4 Likes

woot Angola red! Thanks @Guitarzan and @G-paS ! Where did the seeds came from? I wonder if that’s coming from Alex/LMN’s line.

Edit: found it on the freakers’ list, ain’t that one.

6 Likes

Thank you for the hard work @Guitarzan and @G-paS, we all appreciate it

2 Likes

Excellent work @Guitarzan. I’m very much looking forward to hearing about your grow. This is an important and very old genepool that has cannabis traditions going back many hundreds of years, and most likely, thousands of years. The oldest cannabis pollen found to date came from nearby Namibia and was around 8,000 years old going off a rusty early morning memory…

12 Likes

I don’t know if Exotic Alchemy is on here or not but it would be interesting to hear the background on these.

2 Likes

Thanks G-paS and Guitarzan for the opportunity, much appreciated! In at 21!

2 Likes

Thanks to all envolved on this Amazing seed run

2 Likes

Holy moly, its supoosed to be a 26weeks+ strain?

5 Likes

@ervasagrada The Angola Red I’ve grown before was a 16-18 weeker. My best guess is that this would be in the same ballpark.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

I bought a pack of Angola Red x Columbian Black a few years ago and never got to see the plants after messing up germinating them. Completely forgot about those as they were my first equatorial variety and I was so bummed after I messed up running them. Would be so cool to see these. Thanks @Guitarzan!

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity at this rare strain🙏

7 Likes

Thanks for a chance to get such an old and rare strain.
From the little amount I could find on the internet it seems like this is one of the oldest strains out there.

6 Likes

Really appreciate the time and effort that goes into this sort of thing!
Thank you for the opportunity!
Much love
:v:

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Guitarzan this one is special for sure. Much respect for all the time and effort you put in for all these epic landrace/heirloom stuff, so many would literally never have a shot at many of these without your intervention :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

Grateful for the opportunity to receive this blessing. Thank you @G-paS and @Guitarzan

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Guitarzan and @G-paS!

1 Like