Complete grow kit test

Nothing to it but to do it man. It is that first step of the journey that marks the commitment (the last step reflects stubbornness,at least for me)

Wishing lots of bud-studded fun.

2 Likes

Well just a quick update. Plants doing fine, Wedding Cheesecake is stretching nicely. Light is now at 100%. It’s starting to smell lovely in there :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Still stretching and smelling really nice.

11 Likes

Has anyone grow the Wedding Cheesecake by Fastbuds? Man does it smell even at this stage. I am quite surprised.

4 Likes

So another day and Cheese looks like it is going to start doing it’s thing. A little behind Cheesecake but still looking ok.

11 Likes

Well it was a bit late for this but since this is an experiment I decided to supercrop the main stem. It would have been better pre flower but what the heck. Did it last night before bed and it seems to be doing fine. All her little bud sites are pointing up now, can’t wait to see how that turns out. Now I can drop the light down as it’s all pretty even. I did add a support for the stem after the pic.

10 Likes

Did you decide this before or after a few shots of Whiskey?

Just kidding man. You did her a favor.

2 Likes

I thought about it before the whiskey, did it after the whiskey :rofl:

8 Likes

So it was like diy pulling a tooth

3 Likes

Have 3 of those tents…love them

Nice grow…keep it coming!!

2 Likes

I rely on plant yoyo’s. Makes my life simple.

I started with the Hydrofarm ones, but there’s some cheaper ones that aren’t bad.

4 Likes

Nice brother, thanks for the tip. I have something like that for fishing.

2 Likes

Same here. I make my own for that, lol.

2 Likes

Well it’s still alive and kicking, going to spread them out and give them some more room.

11 Likes

Well there is one thing I have decided, this space is too small for my liking. I moved the Cheese forward to give it more space but I prefer a much bigger plant. Still does seem to be doing the job.

11 Likes

~a#

10 characters is more than I need, but OK, lol.

2 Likes

Your plants look healthy. :+1:

I did one 5 gallon auto in my 2x2 tent and wouldn’t have wanted to try to squeeze another full plant in there.

4 Likes

LOL, hey I would take that but I don’t want to weight the pots as well, it’s cheating :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How often do you have to water those monsters?

2 Likes

I’m sure a lot of people are thinking what a dick, lol.

2 Likes