(complete) Jalisco :Mexico: Landrace Co-op Seed Run

@MoBilly @Upstate @Kami @Hapi @DefNSmokn @Budderton
Heads up
@Murciano207 @ElMasSabroso

5 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman in at tl3 #17 :pray:

1 Like

Hey @shag , you not only forgot to put a space between the . and @ which messes up the look of the wiki but also added yourself twice on 2 separate edits. How about you fix that please.

EDIT: I see you removed one entry, thanks.

4 Likes

Yes they can @LedZeppelin , just not the other way around.

1 Like

Thank you @Pigeonman!! I need more focus and energy in my life!

1 Like

I mean no disrespect, I honestly did the best I could.
I opened the wiki several times, it was all good no icon on the right. no one is editingā€¦
Then someone would enter after me, as I was typing.
So I canceled and started again.
I did that several times, then tried to rush it, to get done before someone else came in this time.
I meant to sign up on trust level 3 but somehow scrolling I only hit trust level 2.
I signed up there by mistake, I looked to confirm my sign up went through and I did not see it.
So I signed up again thinking it was overwritten.
When I saw 2 sign ups by me I deleted it asap.
Then I was gonna fix the trust level 2 thing and thought it is just better to let it be.
Sorry for any problems, I really gave it my best effort that time, I guess I just fold under pressureā€¦LOL

9 Likes

Why can I not sign up on the wiki???

All good man, thanks for correcting it.

2 Likes

Lmao, @DougDawson, guess Iā€™m not the only one that needed schooling on Wiki etiquette!
I always check what ya showed me now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No, even those experieced with them can use a refresher from time to time. I will comment less but still be lurking, the system is starting to scold me :frowning:

"### Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you ā€“ youā€™ve posted more than 20% of the replies here.

It could be even better if you gave other people space to share their points of view, too. Can you invite them over?"

12 Likes

I guess Iā€™m not sure what you mean. Howso?

1 Like

Ok Iā€™m all good.
Donā€™t know what was going on but Iā€™m in now is all that matters :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

THANKS FOR THE LOVE BUT ALSO CALM DOWN THOUGH FOLKS ON THE WIKI &
LETā€™S KEEP THIS SIGN-UP FUN!!!

@DougDawson as mentioned many times you are a FREAKING :unicorn:!

BIG LOVE

15 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman and @DougDawson for herding us cats into order - somewhat :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks for tagging, I was just waiting for the wiki edition war itschy|nullxnull to pass :sweat_smile:. We are 145 regulars and there are 75 spots, so still have some chance ā€¦ :partying_face:

Thanks @Pigeonman for sharing beer3|nullxnull, followed their stretching in real time, great job done ā€¦ hats off

5 Likes

I can put this on slow mode if you want. But, it just looks like people not honoring the waring and overwrite anyway.

:green_heart: :seedling:

That is why I open them at 2/3 in the morning. it also gives our friends across the pond a better chance. :laughing:

12 Likes

Things have calmed down now. Not sure why everyone feels there is some kind of advantage to being on the wiki in the first hour. They fill quick but never that quick.

6 Likes

Totally agree. I donā€™t get after reading the tutorial you made why people still overwrite each other.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Thank you for your generosity @Pigeonman , I love energetic strains.

:green_heart:

:dove:

3 Likes

Those are nice looking buds. I ran the Oaxaca last summer and itā€™s interesting. I think @eskobar did some work with Jalisco when on Opengrow, but I missed them. Thanks for the hard work! peace

4 Likes