(complete) Sheelavathi Seed Run

Damn those plants are excellent look Oldloints! Just stunning plants man!

2 Likes

Here are some pics from this morning:

The creeper pheno:

The males, there is only 2 out of 13

Group shot:

52 Likes

Oh dang! Those are already tall.

1 Like

Damn!! They are getting big! Wonderful to see them grow this size! Nice job :+1:

3 Likes

Beautiful plants! Just look at that skyline. Sweet job fellow grower.

4 Likes

Beautiful job Oldjoints!

6 Likes

I’m really excited about that creeper pheno.

I had a pheno of bodhi’s ethiopian banana x old mother afghani that grew as a creeper vine. In veg it was all lateral growth with no apical stalk. In flower, when it stretched it snaked and twined its way up the stems and branches of all the plants around it to compete for light.

It was very fun to grow. An amazing and very unique plant, and as beautiful and ornate as any ornamental plant out there. The high was incredibly potent and very psychedelic for cannabis. Definitely an extreme sativa, even with the afghani genetics in the hybrid.

11 Likes

@Oldjoints looks like the wiki is full. Wanna request that it’s closed or add overflow? If you add overflow, I will handle logistics for up to 50 overflow shares. I can just grab enough beans from you after the coop share is separated. I’ll handle the rest from here.

2 Likes

Out of 13 plants 4 of these take this trait. All 4 are females so should lend to the genetic gene pool giving those that receive these seeds a fairly good chance of getting this trait.

8 Likes

I was thinking of closing it temporarily and waiting to see how many seeds we get then opening back up if we get plenty.
What do you think?

8 Likes

That sounds like a good plan. If there are enough beans, I will handle packing/shipping for up to 50 in overflow.

3 Likes

I can help in that also when the time comes. For now I will close it down and continue updating until we know more……

3 Likes

@G-paS will you please lend a hand and close this wiki for now.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Looks like TL3 #67 just opened back up. Someone removed themself from the list.

1 Like

Fixed it…….

1 Like

@Oldjoints

Would you mind if I reposted your pics on an Indian cannabis forum I go to?

Many of them have never seen their own genetics grown properly.

14 Likes

Please do………

7 Likes

Lists full, wiki closed. Thanks @Oldjoints

8 Likes

Indian cannabis forum?

5 Likes

Yes @Motaco I’m curious about the Indian cannabis forum too. Please tell us more.

4 Likes