(complete) Sheelavathi Seed Run

Gotta follow this one. Thanks for keeping it OG, OG @Oldjoints!

3 Likes

Update on the Sheelavathi:

These plants are still “in training”, they need to be topped a few more times yet. Plus I still have a few still smaller and in 1 gallons.

52 Likes

Mikey likey. Beautiful work.

4 Likes

This looks like fun to follow. Then, I saw the solo cups… and was hooked.

3 Likes

Well the goal is to make enough seed for all of OG. If I achieve that I will be happy………
But please follow along!

22 Likes

Really neat looking!

2 Likes

Thanks. I am still learning much. Recently ordered some ‘Tosh Valley’ seeds. From what I can tell, the various narrow leaf plants from India could be their own book or two.

6 Likes

Just keep reading and if you ever fail just remember that failing is how we learn. Just a lesson in getting things right. This is a hobby that is very rewarding in many ways and saves money to boot……

7 Likes

I like all the nice side branching. Looking really great so far, you’re making this look easy! :smiley:

8 Likes

Thats because @Oldjoints is the Master.

7 Likes

Trust me when I say I have my moments when I feel far from a master……

14 Likes

A quick update on how things are progressing.
Soon I will be flipping these plants into flower. First I will transplant them all into 5 gallons where they will stay until finished.
Below are two different methods I am using to try and maintain their height. The first one has been topped several times which promotes the many tops you see. In the second photo is a more creeper type pheno where the little offshoots will eventually fill the canopy:

Here is a group shot of them all isolated in the room by themselves:

60 Likes

You’re getting pretty good at this growing thing! Haha. Nice looking pile of bush right there.

13 Likes

I do try brother………

14 Likes

Looking great Old Joints. I am really glad you took up this project.

6 Likes

Thank you, glad to help the community!

12 Likes

I wonder if a clone of the creeper would have the same growth structure. It looks like it self topped. The branching does pop out at 90 off the main stem.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t have the same structure. I took clones from them and they have a normal structure. Seems to only happen from seed.

9 Likes

Either way I am looking forward to seeing how both affects the stretch.
Nice looking plants Oj

3 Likes

Lovely plants @Oldjoints

2 Likes