It means Statistics

:green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

Got it :+1:
Just curious!

2 Likes

I thinking in Satoshis… From bitcoin hahaha

2 Likes

Long flowering cannabis is rarely grown. 16th week is where the magic begins. Thank you for the beautiful work.

19 Likes

@Oldjoints how’s it going over there? :om:

I will give you a little update. But not much to show.
About a week ago I switched to 12/12 after transplanting all the plants into 5 gallon buckets. All the plants are looking healthy and doing well. They are growing at a normal rate with varied phenotypes. I see no declaration of sex in any plant as of yet. I doubt I will for several weeks.

We have 4 creeper type pheno’s

And we have a few tall lanky pheno’s that require a bit extra magnesium/calcium:

And then we have the structure that everyone would want:

The tall lanky ones act just like the extreme Mexican sativa’s I have grown. They seem to self trim some of their fan leaves as they grow. I also noticed that the creeper pheno’s do the same. The beauty pheno does not seem to do this trait.
I have noticed that we have at least 2 suspected males. At least as far as their structure and growth they appear to be anyway.

That’s all I have for now, keep checking in and I will share again in a few weeks………. OJ

P.S. From everything I have read it has been said that this strain requires little to no feeding.
I have found that to be total B.S.

57 Likes

That looks like in a couple of weeks all the available space will be covered in branches.

Nice one!

5 Likes

Unfortunately before this run is all over I think my 7’x9’ room will be totally full. I also only have a 9’ clearance as far as ceiling height. I am hoping the stretch on these plants do not exceed my parameters!
Time will tell…….

21 Likes

A trick I’ve used on stretchy, long flowering plants is to tie the top to the ground. This way, the plant become more bushy and its alot easier to manage through out the grow.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

I have some Sheelavathi and Kerala Gold seeds my friend brought me from India as well as a common jungly type. Would like to grow them but the commitment is quite the undertaking.

4 Likes

That works for plants with a Christmas tree type growth but not so much for plants with multiple tops.
I have methods I can use but am hoping not to have to do so.

11 Likes

That’s true my friend :+1:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

If needed I will be using these:

4 Likes

That last pic is a killer. Loving your grow bruh!

5 Likes

Thank you!
Long way to go with these yet so I have plenty of time to screw things up……. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I always say that too! Sometimes it comes true. LoL

6 Likes

Thank you for the update. Looks like a jungle in there already.

7 Likes

Thank You for making these available to the community :heartpulse:

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

I just got the beans in an interesting trade from Tamil Nadu. @Oldjoints is doing the hard part. He deserves all the thanks and praise.

20 Likes

Both of you outstanding gentlemen get a round of applause !!! Thank you both for coming together.
:clap:t4:

5 Likes