(complete) Tiger Berry - Chinese Indica Landrace

I think that was what you wanted.
Good luck brother. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The last one is the good one : )

2 Likes

A couple of spots left @BeagleZ

1 Like

after sorting through the edit history, here is the official overflow list.

1 @Kyumonryu
2 @zephyr :us:
3 @patsnumone :us:
4 @CanuckistanPete :canada:
5 @Piter :es:
6 @CrunchBerries :us:
7 @Jango :new_zealand:
8 @Tao :us:
9 @tamimes : :netherlands:
10 @tiocranius :brazil:
11 @MoBilly :us:
12 @humblepie420 :us:
13 @Cbizzle :us:
14 @ifish :uk:
15 @zett
16 @beaglez :us:
17 @ris
18 @longtooth
19 @US3RNAM3
20 @thceed

@THCeed @BeagleZ you are on the list. in the future please do not add your name more than once or make multiple edits. In this case, it’s understandable given the confusion that you added your name to both copies of the list.

the users
@Ilex.paraguariensis
@shag
@cocoacoir

are disqualified for making multiple destructive edits.

@Ilex.paraguariensis you made multiple destructive edits and copied the entire contents of the post. Do not attempt to sign up if you do not understand how, your actions created confusion and disrupted the sign ups for everyone else. Please review the wiki editing guide and co-op rules before you participate in any further co-op sign ups.

@CocoaCoir You made multiple destructive edits, and you saved an old draft overwriting everything and wiping out the properly formatted list after it had been repaired.

@shag this is your final warning. do not continue to interfere with co-op sign up wikis. you can only edit to add your own name, editing for any other reason is against the rules. Do not add names other than your own. Do not make multiple edits. Do not attempt to manage co-op sign ups, you have no authority to do so.

30 Likes

I see I did not add my flag. Apologies for that oversight.

@middleman :us:

1 Like

Sorry @zephyr ! That was really confusing, didn’t mean to add to it :pray:

Should I edit my flag in? :us:

1 Like

Some of the flags got lost in the shuffle. it may have been there and gotten lost with the formatting changes. don’t worry about it.

No worries you’re all good. I’ll add it in the official list.

6 Likes

closed at OP’s request
Completed project