COPA picture contest for 4/20 giveaway! Please help and vote!

Mine was like a citrus spray paint kinda thing that mellowed out to pretty sweet citrus in the cure. Really nice smoke. One of the best from last season. @Kami

4 Likes

Yeah it was a very good one. I like the long slender spear shaped buds she had. Thank for liking / commenting on my Instagram post just now . I haven’t been very active on there for a while.

3 Likes

In loving all these dank pictures and descriptions, awesome job to all involved and growing that fire. We still have the day hope to see a few more fine plants and people participate!

Happy 420

5 Likes

my first awarness / introduction to Copa Genetics was from this freebie i received back in 2021.

i feel very fortunate to have been given this gift, and have grown many a fire copa strains since then. and even did a couple rounds of testers outdoors.

here is photo entry. this fine fire bud Ancient Sunshine.439b769d4c1bdaea9a18654f44bce1ace5730712_2_375x500

11 Likes

Stand down now lads. Nobody is going to come close to beating my bean breeding pair, everyone likes a good love story. Just look at those succulent pistils at week 4. Oozing with pizzazz lmfao. :rofl: good luck to the top of the heap!

3 Likes

Alright voting is open.

4 Likes
  1. @CocoaCoir :us: post #4
  2. @Kami :us: post #5
  3. @CapnCannabis :us: post #10
  4. @Klyphman post #13
  5. @Bizzaro post 14
  6. @Cannabiscrusader post 16
  7. @Seeds.of.liberty post 17
  8. @CamTheCannaman post 19
  9. @mainerJ post 25

Y’all shoot me a DM. Your all winners and getting hooked up. Thank you all for participating, please look at the voting to see who won the pack of mikedrop, but dont worry everyone’s getting something. So please DM those deets.

15 Likes

thanks on the photo finish results.i knew it was down to the wire. :eye:

a special heart felt happy 420 to @Enjoi802 and @CopaGenetics . i hope you both had a great day! :thanks for all the hard work you share! you have helped so many keep up the good fight! :wink: :100: :fire:

6 Likes

Thank you! Undeserved, but very appreciated.

3 Likes

Thank you @Enjoi802 . It is great to be voted into the top 5!

5 Likes

looking thru this again, i am stoked if i read the results properly. Everybody that posted photos knows
thtat Copa’s gear rocks.

12 minutes left in this 420 rocking out!

3 Likes

Thanks for this :beers:

2 Likes

damn i was busy with the 221pack seed raffle yesterday here at that time and forgot to vote , i see it only took 1 vote to win for everyone, damn I was hoping for a vote with that huge cola towering over me. Was really hoping for a pack of the mike drop

5 Likes

For Realz?? no way awesome ,thank you for Opportunity @Enjoi802 had fun seeing everyones Pics what a bunch of nice Gear.Dm coming at you

4 Likes

You Definitely had your hands full that was alot of Beanz holy crimminy

6 Likes

Damn i need to try some of his gear. Great pics everyone. Congrats to all the winners.
Them are some nice spears @Kami!

5 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader @CapnCannabis i need you deets to send you a gift hit the DM :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks again for doing this Enjoi and Copa :beers:

3 Likes

Should be heading out Monday to folks. Been moving slow as always lol. But it will be done. They are all packaged up.

5 Likes

Dm sent thank you much

2 Likes