Orbitalnutria420 seed giveaway. Fresh untested seeds

I just harvested a few double grape x kraken autos, I bred them all with some different photos. The ones ready to go are as follows, double grape x kraken x blueberry hashplant, double grape x kraken x chem soda ogee and double grape x kraken x space monkey… These should be fast flowering photos. They were just harvested. All the moms were super funky, the blueberry hashplant receiver was a grape pheno, the chem soda ogee recipient was very fruity and the space monkey mom is strong cat piss all day.
Add #s as needed. No restrictions. Just want to give back to the community. I would also like to see what these do so if the winners can keep me posted that’d be great. I will pick 3 random winners sometime in the next couple days. I have extended the end day, I will pick 3 winners Sunday, June 30th. At 420pm. Grandad Stacey will be hitting the button on the random # generator.

1. @luxton :canada:
  2. @MikeyMeteor
  3. @Organical :us:
  4. @ManyManySpliffs
  5. @turtlewerm :us:
  6. @killabud
  7. @Bert :us:
  8. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
  9. @percyryan66 :us:
  10. @Pixie65
  11. @Trae1170 :us:
  12. @Tao :us:
  13. @ix3u
  14. @Curmudgeon :us:
  15. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  16. @Fortman420 :canada:
  17. @Vegabom :us:
  18. @LowstressgrowshopGER :de:
  19. @donuchee :us:
  20. @globalhead :india:
  21. @Coffin_Dodger
  22. @sd9007 :us:
  23. @Piter :es:
  24. @misterbee :us:
  25. @ChinookKing :us:
  26. @Illicitmango :us:
  27. @OhNo555 :us::fire:
  28. @Mattman :us:
  29. @ThirdStone :us:
  30. @THCeed
  31. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
  32. @Crawfish :canada:
  33. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  34. @hooddirt :us:
  35. @Zolorp :us:
  36. @TARpits :us:
  37. @Abbbian
  38. @Sincitytoker :us:
  39. @Ace71975 :us:
  40. @Hunnamilla :us:
  41. @Igor :australia:
  42. @Sailorboy :us:
  43. @Gato
  44. @sintax :us:
  45. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  46. @belleswell :us:
  47. @Trimeresurus :us:
  48. @Groenevingers :eu:
  49. @Villiager :de:
  50. @420noob
  51. @Tuned :canada:
  52. @keene :us:
  53. @Gr8racr :us:
  54. @Cybersmib :us:
  55. @GallacreekD66
  56. @Not-Notjosh :us:
  57. @Nick :uk:
  58. @dank :us:
  59. @emeraldbullfrog :us: :frog:
  60. @kevinmalone
  61. @MrsTJakes :us:
  62. @ledlight :eu:
65 Likes

Thank you for this chance @Orbitalnutria420! The seeds sound awesome!

5 Likes

You’re welcome sir. Good luck

7 Likes

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity my kind sir…
K++

5 Likes

Thank you @Orbitalnutria420 for this opportunity… All sound Fantastic!!!

Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

Right on, thanks for the chance!!

4 Likes

I can nearly smell them from here :smiley: . Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ayy thanks for doing a giveaway @Orbitalnutria420 ! That’s awfully nice of you :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thanks @Orbitalnutria420 ! A chance to win in life is always much appreciated.

3 Likes

Im growing autos for the first time this year. Thanks for the chance @orbitalneutria420

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance buddy! Sounds like three great crosses :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for yet more variety in my collection! :grin:

3 Likes

Hey @DougDawson, could you blow the horn for this one? I’ll send ya some for your own debauchery if you’d like. The more the merrier!

6 Likes

This is a cool giveaway man, but it’ll be a couple of years before I can get around to growing them, unfortunately & I don’t wanna take anyone’s spot. That blueberry hashplant cross sounds especially interesting. Oddly enough, I have a few of your dbl grape x krakens in the works right now. Two boys and a girl. You’ve inspired me to collect some pollen and make some fast flowering crosses of my own… possibly w/ high lonesome’s electric mango. Then I can get around to those in a couple of years… lol.

I’m also going to say that I didn’t know “fast flowering” was a thing… been doing this crap for 20 years and never even heard of it (just now starting to play w/ autos). I just assumed you got some weird unpredictably flowering beans from a photo x auto. I should probably be embarrassed… lol.

Anyhow, good luck everyone, cool giveaway, thanks for making me feel like a dummy… lol… good to know I can count on you!

7 Likes

25 years in and I’m still learning, don’t worry about it, I don’t think I’ll ever know everything. I’m often suprised by the amount of knowledge some growers have. Autos are cool, fast flowering photos are cooler in my opinion being that in my climate some sativas will never finish before mid October and usually well into the end of the month, its just too cold and wet by then. But with the fast flowering you can have similar genetics that finish early September or even earlier. I have a double grape x kraken x bubblegum going now thats further into flower than any of the photos. Its pretty cool. Glad to inspire anyone and thanks for the kind words @Ivy and everyone else. You’ll love the double grape x kraken autos, they’re great plants to grow.

13 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton
tenor (3) .

21 Likes

hello everyone:)…And good luck

3 Likes

Check out the top post in this thread 🪡 for the wiki ! :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

It took a minute… But thank you @OhNo555 good luck brother

2 Likes

Thanks brother

3 Likes