Costa Rica Cannabis Scene & Regulation

No no no… They ask for one eight on an oz for flowers, i dunno how much for extracts, didn’t ask.

I will post pics and videos and all… You will see, when i appear at this cup everyone will know me. No reason to hide anymore. You will see the MS in action LIVE!!!

HppHrvst :robot:

4 Likes

OFC it’s ok my man! NP!

Thanks actually!

Any other pollen chuckers/breeders that want to contribute, the time is now, i have 6 weeks till the event…

2 Likes

I was responding to @legalcanada. 1/8th flower entry is easy. I could do that all day and night.

I could probably swing the 56g entry for flower, but 28g of concentrate is insane ($70 grams retail here).

3 Likes

That’s just barely enough time to get a letter to Costa Rica :laughing:

5 Likes

@ReikoX and @legalcanada who told you about those ridiculous amounts of flower and extract to participate in the cup?

Did you guys see that somewhere? Do you have a link?

2 Likes

It’s the cup @legalcanada has been talking about entering in Canada hey.

2 Likes

AH!

Stop hijacking the thread guys, this is COSTA RICA cup thread bros!

No wonder i was lost!

4 Likes

The conversation was relevant if not a bit confusing, good luck on your cup bro. I’ll bugger off.

5 Likes

I said it politely. No need for that attitude, but suit yourself.

1 Like

Thats cool as Hell Mad, I would send different ones too for prizes but they wouldn’t make it in only 6 weeks LOL.

Happy days.

1 Like

:sunglasses: :bee: i’d make Winnie the Pooh look like the old balcony guys from the Muppet Show dippin in the honeypot… [sorry lady OGers, can’t resist]

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yeah man, and it’s 5 weeks not 6, my mistake. The date is the 8th, not the 18th. Not enouhg time. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello gang, back up and running!

Will be pressing Rosin for people at the cup, in about one month. People will bring their flowers and i will press them to extract the nectar but we need paper and people dunno it. Will be taking som Reynolds paper and my questions is:

Should I charge for pressing the Rosin?

3 Likes

That’s up to you, considering your level of experience, I would suggest squashing for free, or rather for experience. That’s my $0.02.

4 Likes

I kinda agree with @ReikoX. I think maybe you could set up a jar and a sign for donations. But as my friend said, the experience would pay for that roll of wax paper. Not to mention being known as the guy who squished everyone’s stuff at the cup would be rather cool.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

The problem is squishing really depends on the quality of the flowers. Someone brings you mids, the squish is going to be mids. If you are charging, they may blame you and your press. Tips are a great idea! That way when it squishes fire, they will be happy and tip. Personally, for smallish quantities, I will squish for slab dabs. :wink:

3 Likes

@MadScientist hey I can’t help with seeds but I’ve got stickers and Cheech and Chong rolling papers and a few other little odd ball things I can contribute to you. Hit me up with a pm

3 Likes

You are absolutely right! I will squash for free and that way make a better name for the madscientist empire! LOL

That is awful nice of you. Thanks.

5 Likes

These are some of the sponsors for the cup, it’s gonna be a small thing but definitely nice for us, who have never had something like this.

And well, i got in as an sponsor cos’ i promised some seed packs and clones for the winners.

Plus as adviced by @ReikoX and @Eddie.saw will not be charging for the Rosin Press usage, due to my level of expertise. I will not be paying for the electricity consumed, so will be very happy to do it for FREE. Even the paper will be handed out. Will be selling little silicone containers for people to take their rosin with, i mean it would be ugly everyone carrying parchement paper around. I want everyone to remember the MadScientist who was the guys pressing the Rosin for free.

It’s happening! Thanks gang.

9 Likes

8 Likes