Seeds to help overgrow the world - well Canada only for now

**sorry Canada only for now **

Hey OG hope everyone’s having a great weekend. I’ve been here a minute now and have seen no end to the generosity I’ve seen with all the seeds changing hands around here. I’d like to put something out there for anyone who may be interested.

I recently completed my first seed run. I guess more of a pollen chuck to increase my personal seed stash.

I selected a male Chem 91 bx1 that I pulled from a pack from Apollo Green. Here’s some info from their website

This seed set is a backcross of the ultra-rare legend named Chem 91 (Skunk VA) (clone only). The Chem 91 is one of the strongest most pungent plants that we’ve seen in-house at Apollo Green. Found in 1991, she’s withstood the test of time for many reasons.

She’s extremely strong where very few varietals are able to match. Expect authentic and pungent Chemdog flowers combined with stellar yields. With her solid structure leaning towards indica, matched with robust branching, she requires little support.

This varietal is suitable to be grown indoor, greenhouse, and outdoor. She will finish in 8 to 9 weeks flowering period inside or early October outside. Grown outdoors, she can easily grow into a massive bush, stacking large scale colas. She responds very well to all training methods.

That pollen was put on a Chem91 to make some F2’s

At the same time I let my boy party with the following.

Dark Hollow (Irie Genetics) GMO X Arise

My girl stank of rubber tires, gas, coffee and a hint of lemon on the back end that really came through once cured.

From the website…

DARK HOLLOW

GMO X ARISE

Dark hollow makes branchy plants that double in height before harvest. Some phenotypes show dark colors and some stay green throughout the flowering cycle. The darker phenotypes finish earlier than the brighter phenotypes. Some phenotypes will produce giant leaves. If these giant leaves are droopy for no reason it is a trait from the Daybreaker grandparent and is not a reason for concern. Dark Hollow can tolerate high temperatures and low humidity. Darkhollow likes heavy feedings and low pH. Watch for nitrogen deficiencies early in flower. Kelp products will enhance the funky aromas and density of the finished product. Dark Hollow will pack on weight in the last two weeks of harvest so be prepared for top heavy buds that require support.

Flowering Time: 63-77 Days

Yield: Generous Yields

Potency: 30%+ THC-A

Effects: Stoned, Faded, Couch Lock, Sedated, Munchies

Aroma and Flavor: Garlic, Gas, Fresh Tires, Coffee, Hints of Mothballs

Also pollinated was my twisted grapes F2 also from Apollo Green here’s a pic and some info on mom…

Strain Details
Twisted Grapes is an incredible varietal which displays exotic colors and wildly pungent artificial grape flavored flowers. She smells like sweet artificial grape which is hard to believe unless experienced firsthand. The vast majority of plants will display some colors while others will also have full purple flowers as early as 2 weeks into flowering. Like all true purple cannabis varietals, her leaves tend to stay green while her flowers display beautiful vibrant colors. We’ve found Twisted Grapes to be impressive in every department. Her potency comes from a rare and vigorously tested Tiger’s Milk male from Santa Cruz California (Bodhi). Her colors come from the elite clone, Dark Desire, shared with us directly from its breeder, Gooeybreeder. Expect plants with great structure that require moderate support. A very easy plant to grow and suitable for the less experienced grower. This seed set has tested as high as 21% THC and tends to finish flowering between 8 to 9 weeks indoor and early October in a greenhouse. Although Twisted Grapes can be grown outdoors, it is not ideal as she does not like excessive rain with colder temperatures.

It was a relatively small seed run but I have a few packs of each available for the community if anyone is interested.

I’m in the process of testing some out now, I had popped a few to test germination rates then couldn’t bring myself to kill them. I’ll have an upcoming grow journal put up as soon as I can with those plants for anyone who is interested to follow along.

Hope I can help OG the world but unfortunately my paranoia will only allow me to offer to send these out to Canadians at the moment.

Happy growing

64 Likes

Very Og of you @MonasticDank :smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

Those crosses sounds fantastic! I’ve got the dark hollow in the stash but haven’t had a chance to grow it out. I’m over in MB, I’d happily trade you for some of these :v:

Busy for the day but fire me a message if you want a trade!

9 Likes

I’d be interested in some also appreciate you offering them up.

6 Likes

Send me an address through privnote.org it seems pretty safe. @Floyd @BasementBeans @ShiskaberrySavior I’ll be happy to send some out. I need to get some of those 3d printed seeds cases

9 Likes

@Pigeonman @Maddawg @Somatek @DougDawson @V4vendetta you have all been so welcoming and generous I wanted to make sure you saw too. Pass it on if you’d like. Limited amount but happy to spread them out.

10 Likes

Super awesome of you @MonasticDank :grinning:
I’m really glad you’re enjoying OG.

Here’s a link to a topic I created for sending seeds on a budget

And a part 2

7 Likes

Thanks! Very much appreciate. I’m completely green at this and trying to manage in a way that doesn’t set off my paranoia too bad.

9 Likes

Wonderful work sir, beautiful plants!!
Dark Hollow cross sounds like Guatemalan Insanity peppers type of :fire:.

4 Likes

Nice of you to put these out there @MonasticDank They sound like great varieties.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @OGBohab Ive got a few of them about to be potted up and will be rotated in as I weed out the males. Can’t wait to see how they turn out.

2 Likes

Thanks @middleman hopefully my chucking didn’t undo the breeders hard work!

2 Likes

Hey bud, thanks for the tag. If you like I can help you out with the distribution. I am currently packing the Fall boxes and will start shipping them out in the next week or two. If you want to send me the seeds with a list of Canadians I can include them in the fall boxes that are already going out anyway.

10 Likes

Definitely going to follow along

3 Likes

Wow that’s really generous of you to offer I certainly appreciate the assist as a newbie here.

6 Likes

Also wanted to @sardinebags

4 Likes

Maybe @DougDawson ill leave the offer open till Wednesday and send off what I have to you at that point? Would that work with your timing?

4 Likes

No problem bud, just seemed like a no brainer for me since I am sending out packages to almost every Canadian member very soon. I have plenty of coin flips and 3d printed pucks. A member hooked me up with 1000 of those pucks although I am burning through them. I purchased 1000 containers as well for the Co-op runs so plenty of packing material here. Let me know if you want to go that route.

9 Likes

Ya that’s great for sure. I’ll tally up Wednesday and get them to you. feel free to tag anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks bud

4 Likes

You’ll be just fine!!! Plenty of OUTSTANDING Canadian Members who will certainly guide you through ALL aspects of getting seeds out. Best wishes, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes