Costa Rica Cannabis Scene & Regulation

YEAH MAN!!! LOL

Bricks, Mids and Regs Cup!!!

Still laughing man!!!

:cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

BUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

:cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Costa Rica sounds pretty good - growing and using the herb is legal, “trafficking” is not. It’s not much different than here, “trafficking” is illegal unless you have $1-$5 million available to enter the official, regulated, “trafficking” business

5 Likes

Hello everyone, willbe making a course of study for my peeps in Costa.

Overgrowing is sharing, and as little as i might know, i will be passing it on…

6 Likes

I was humbled when they asked me to be a judge, if it happens i think i will be the only Costarican sitting in the judges table… They got people from Uruguay and Spain coming to judge the samples this time around…

What am i gonna do…? Cool huh!

6 Likes

Nice!

:clap: high five man :wave:

Very cool. :books:

:evergreen_tree:

You’re gonna swap some seeds with those 'gente and see what weird shit they got! :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah!

Hopefully they bring some, right?

There’s an idea!

2 Likes

How about today’s workshop!? It was amazing!

Girls in Costa Rica are taking a big roll on legalization/regulation/growing all over the country!

CR Alchemy sponsored the event!
There was a lot of this going on…
CRC_Cultiva’s hand on the stash jar!

I was proud to teach something, there’s thirst for knowledge in here!

I am still using your shirt @George_The_Vault!

Everybody walked out happy!

I was humbled.

8 Likes

nice! I’d be praying too! “thank you god, THANK YOU for sending me these beautfiul girls!” :smile:

2 Likes

:smile: :shirt: I knew you were smarter than Bernardo, Sofia & Susana! :slight_smile: Reminds me of every Spanish language textbook! :joy: Where’s Marta & Don Julio?

:wave: Very cool.

3 Likes

Sequoia - Abra la Puerta, por favor!
Mad - Si, senyor, gracias.
Sequoia - Traje marihuana que fumar!
Mad - Sientate y fumamos!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

4 Likes

I forgot too add something about “el autobus & la discoteca” :joy:

:evergreen_tree: el conductor

2 Likes

Holy frijoles batman, Didn’t know any of this shit. Los Ticos doing the do. Am half El Salvadoran. If I get a chance I’ll try and attend one of these events. Saludos.

4 Likes

Old thread , but are there any cannabis events in C.R. this winter?

3 Likes

I will update this shortly, i have videos and pics for the last two events…

I participated on both!

6 Likes

Coming down early January, would love to attend a festival…

2 Likes

Glad to see that Costa Rica getting a good scene going on can’t wait for a Missouri Cup

3 Likes

9 Likes

Well, look at you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I see you kept your leg-irons & other inmates out of the picture :joy:

:v:

2 Likes

Hey there, sorry we couldn’t hook up this time we will be spending a few weeks next year, Hopefully laws get better (shared a bowl with a peruvian jazz singer on the front lawn of the SJO this year), maybe I can get some genetics to ya next year, or take in a cup together…Cheers.

3 Likes