Could be this Could be that?

lol ha it looks like a sativa dominant strain packed too close together under HPS lights prob AK 47 or a Haze??? :slight_smile: PS not a troll and would like u to remove that comment Iā€™m feeling abused when all i wanted was help & Its still there
I dunno keep yer nickers on could this could be that dont know if its sativa or indica do u???
Are u intentionally abusing me now?

In the future, try to keep the subject of the thread on point, people get very defensive about trolls and weā€™ve had our share. OG has been great to a whole lot of people, during a long time, and now that itā€™s back up and running we want to keep it clean. Maybe youā€™re not a troll, but letā€™s stay focused, if you guys want to kid around thereā€™s the shark tank and the Mad Club, you can get on there and no one wll say anything to you. My two cents.

1 Like

Looks like a cannabis indica plant to me.

Can they have the look of an Indica but the growth of a sativa, not sure how else to put it, fan leaves look Indica but now in flower the top leaves look sativa?

1 Like

nice buds hereā€™s mine

30 more days to go tillā€™harvest !

2 Likes

New leaves will be thinner fosho. Sativa is hemp. What we smoke are indicas. Its a matter of where they come from. Afganistan, india, pakistan, moracco etc.

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cannabis Typology - Indica or Sativa?

heres the narrow leaf drug cultivar i currently have at day 46 or 47

2 Likes

how much more does it have to go looks nice but not very fat?

So are these finished any tips for flushing or any tips at all They are a cross I made of AK 47 x Purple Glam Kush they all look different

1 Like

It looks like it has a final plump to go and there are a lot of white hairs. Look at the trichomes with a magnifying glass, loop, microscope, or whatever you can do to check for amber heads. There is a thread on here explaining the process.

1 Like

Nice! How long have you been flowering? Looks like it might be pumping out a fresh batch of white hairs and is doing a little foxtail-ing, but Iā€™d venture to guess you have another 1-2 weeks until itā€™s done-done.

Would also cut back (i.e. stop) on feeding now ā€“ your almost-done plant is more vibrant and green than my vegging plants :grin: For flush, you just give it a good soak (plenty of run-off) with clean, properly pHā€™d water. You donā€™t want to keep the soil soaked for days, but in place of your usual watering/feeding, just clean waterā€¦ and a lot of it.

2 Likes

Thanks Iā€™ve been trying to flush it now they are all differnt plants, do u see the last pic all the hairs seem to have died but i cant really see the trichs tried with magnifying glass cant tell if they are clear or milky,so do u reckon another 2 weeks for them all? I really like that one which still has a lot of hairs I christened it top o the fozz:)

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t try to give you an exact date through a photo but if it were my plants i would go a few more days as long as you donā€™t have insect or mold issues.

ok was trying to go maybe another week with flush need to be warm here for good evaporation so soil dont stay too wet and i get mould

Hi I am good at paying attention and noticing details, nice to meet you.

Yes, now that you mention it, the last pic looks a lot closer to done than the first. I might give that one a few more days, but probably not more than a week. The first pic looks the least ripe to me (might give it 1-2 more weeks), and the remaining two areā€¦ maybe a week.

You certainly donā€™t have to harvest all at once, and probably donā€™t want to unless you like pulling an all-nighter to trim :laughing: If you like peppy weed, harvest sooner. If you like things on the mellow side, Iā€™d wait another week (or more on that first one).

Oh yeah ā€“ so how long have you been flowering? Like 55-ish days?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips Iā€™m not exactly sure when I started them end of may or start of june trying t get them a bit more yellow might improve the taste, I am never able to cure it always turns out wrong. But they are good results this year weather has been reasonable but still plenty of rain to start mould

1 Like

Ok, friend, yare right: all cannabis psicoactive selectioned by Humans is indica in botanic terminology; but were talkin ā€œpopularā€ n no scientifical, n in ā€œpopular termsā€ Sativa is psicoactive cannabis of ā€œthin leafā€ā€¦

ā€¦So much worse in when we sais pheno or fenotipe when were really talkin bout genotipeā€¦

1 Like

Im more of a scientific person myself:) idk if ive seen anyone mess up the phenotype with genotype yet.