Could be this Could be that?

Wonder would anyone know what type of strain this is?

2 Likes

Is it possible to tell just by looking at the plant like that? Looks like an auto right?

I wish i could do that!

1 Like

Well no I move it keeping 12/12 bit of hassle but I enjoy seeing what I get in a northern climate, rain is the worst brings the mold but have had nice results at times, so would it be a sativa or a indica?
@MadScientist why do you say Auto?

By the way see the leaf at the bottom is yellowing is something wrong?

2 Likes

Hi @Clonex,
As far as the exact strain no one can tell you that from a photo. It is a hybrid leaning more to the Indica dominant, the leaves are shorter and wider, so indica dominant. If it was sativa dominant or full sativa it would have more fingers per leaf and they would be thinner and longer. I recognise those wheelie bins lol, I have some similar :wink:

As far as the bottom leaf with3 fingers that would suggest a little bit of feed needed of the nitrogen type or veg feed, but I would guess that happened before it was repotted or fed because the leaves higher up than that appear ok. Can you get one of those cheap plastic green houses from lidl or aldi or B&Q etc, that would keep the rain off :wink:

Heres a link, plastic greenhouse £5.99 at B & M bargains;

2 Likes

Autos flower by themselves and by looking at the pic i see the plant being like 3 feet tall, i dunno, but it seemed like it maybe was an auto…

Good guess as I say I just move them to keep 12/12 like a hobbyist who is very poor and likes to experiment but cant afford it or no privacy so I got some Auto Purple Kush last year(did ok until mould hit) and I had an AK 47 Male so made these seeds to see what would happen, have some cutsoff them no sign of Auto as of yet and past longest day which was when Auto flowered last year, glad you say indica dominant as I hope it finishes early with no mould one of the others looks very sativa and prob 3 months so destined for mould I’m sure

1 Like

That looks great at that price if only i had the space, I is poe

1 Like

Hi @clonex,

It only measures D35 x W90 x H110cm

Or there is this one W57 x D38.5 x H157cm at £7.99 You dont have to have it full height the poles clip together or insert together so you could bring the height down to what ever you wanted or the space you have, its no larger footprint than a wheelie bin, trim the excess plastic off with a scalpel or craft knife or scissors.
http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/4-shelf-greenhouse-318999

Alternativiley put it behind a south facing window if you can when it rains :wink:

Good Ideas if I had the room but don’t at the moment, thats a good one u could do several on the shelves then have a cover at night for 12/12 free tasty buds :wink: do you do outdoors its free and nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not any more but I have in the past.

2 Likes

what strain was that in the onion field did it do good or the dutch version? Do they get big thick colas outdoors in holland as i imagine the weather would cool and wet enough with not lots of sunshine?

You know I cant remeber now.

1 Like

Thats what height I do I like experimenting with them cross seems good very strong healthy plants good thick pistils looks healthier than the Serious Seeds AK 47, the light isn’t intense enough here for AK offspring look tasty tho so far :slight_smile:

Lol dont we all never heard of strain IP2000 but how do they get such thick colas outdoors in holland weather cant be that great?

1 Like

You would be suprised, genetics, pre veg etc its much better weather than we get here.

Is this like the new G13 from the goverment…?

1 Like

No its a strain developed in the year 2000.

Any way just to point out, @clonex you start a thread.

Asking what strain is this ?

Then proceed to tell us all, what is the point in that thread ?

Are you a troll ?

3 Likes

No as there was something like that on the old OG a long long time ago, that was the original and da best _ s was also wondering if it was indica or sativa_ it was the best title i could think of at the time and who cares there is info there for those who care to see it

def a good idea for me. I was looking for something like this and inexpensive.

3 Likes

Here you are then @Clonex

What strain is this ?