Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Thank you @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame!!!

3 Likes

Many thanks guys, sounds good!

2 Likes

Glad to see everyone signing up and digging what @Crafty_Flame is doing! Sign ups go until tomorrow morning!

7 Likes

Thanks for the shot at a great opportunity
@Crafty_Flame
@JustANobody

2 Likes

Sorry, would you mind explaining briefly what that wiki thing is or means.
Just curious?

Thank you

1 Like

@Star_Dog The wiki is basically a sign up list so that a random number generator can pick a winner for whatever the contest/giveaway/co-op,ect may be at the time. For some info on how they work check out: Wiki editing etiquette and steps

3 Likes

Many thanks @Whatnow

2 Likes

thanks for the chance ! :slight_smile:

food luck @ all :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

Good morning everyone! A couple more hours until we pick the first winner! Sign ups are still open.

4 Likes

Sure thing @Star_Dog. Wikis are, imo, a fair way to give everyone a chance to win packs instead of just the people who are online the most, me included I’m guilty as charged. Once the Wiki is closed, in this case in a couple of hours, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner. Feel free to sign up, prior winners will not be excluded as the month goes on.

3 Likes

Last call, ~1 hour until the first wiki closes! Thanks for all the people signing up, can’t believe its over 70 people!

4 Likes

The first wiki is now closed.

Congratulations to @Redrum92 for winning the pack of Peanut Butter Dream (Blue Dream x Peanut Butter Breath) by @Crafty_Flame!

Please PM me your details so I can get these out to you! Next wiki giveaway will be up shortly!

26 Likes

Congrats, great catch @Redrum92 ! Awesome toss’m @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame ! Looking forward to more! Good luck, everybody.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Out of likes already… thanks to @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody for the giveaway. Congrats to @Redrum92 on the win of peanut butter dream!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Redrum92, Nice win. :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks:
Thanks to @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody for all the fun and beans. :peace_symbol: :green_heart:
Good Luck to All ! ! ! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Next up for the giveaway is a pack of Great Time Ricky (Grape Lime Ricky x Peanut Butter Breath) by @Crafty_Flame!

The Wiki will run until tomorrow morning sometime. If you overwrite a person you will be removed from the giveaway.

1. @Garcimore :fr:
  2. @ix3u
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @tresbundles
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :christmas_tree: :santa:
  6. @IKEA22
  7. @Sincitytoker
  8. @420noob
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @mainerJ
  11. @Piter :es:
  12. @XgrimmX :us_outlying_islands:
  13. @Movement13
  14. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  15. @funkyfunk
  16. @illicitmango
  17. @smokekulture
  18. @Rabeats2093
  19. @Natea
  20. @Wizdom
  21. @Thats_bank
  22. @LedZeppelin
  23. @503BudMan
  24. @Jpaul :us:
  25. @Loggershands
  26. @jesuswearsflares
  27. @donuchee :us:
  28. @seeds2weeds
  29. @Amendment3
  30. @jamMAKEcan
  31. @repins12 :us:
  32. @I.am.human
  33. @Star_Dog
  34. @Hashpants
  35. @royal
  36. @harveest
  37. @THCeed
  38. @ThirdStone :us:
  39. @Coffin_Dodger
  40. @CanuckistanPete
  41. @ThirdStone :us:
  42. @FPunk :brazil:
  43. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  44. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  45. @Paoleschi :brazil:
  46. @killabud
  47. @LzBoy
  48. @Ghost_Rider
  49. @CaptainNemo :es: :santa:
  50. @m0sirys
  51. @Originalweedman
  52. @Tappy :canada:
  53. @tresbundles
    Please add more numbers as needed. If you need help adding numbers please ask, if you remove people from the Wiki you will not be eligible to win.
37 Likes

@ Reznfingeez33

1 Like

Thanks again @JustANobody & @Crafty_Flame for this GR8 giveaway with a nice strain, and hats :tophat: off for the (CO-OP) overwriting rule you are invoking for your wiki. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :confetti_ball::clap::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::star_struck::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

4 Likes

Just trying to keep it fair.

1 Like

For those entering this one. Great Time Ricky was one of the strains I received. On 12/1 at 5:30am popped 2 in water. First was split and ready to be moved to a cube at only 12:30 pm. The 2nd was ready at 8pm that day. Both are currently above ground as of yesterday. The first one already caught up to beans a few days older.

IMG_2268

7 Likes