Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

@Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody thank you for the chance! Those are both awesome sounding crosses. :crossed_fingers: I took the #1 spot.

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance, @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I’d like to sign up on the wiki list but don’t know how to do it. I’ve been meaning to ask about that for a while. This giveaway finally gave me the motivation to. lol

Can someone please explain how you sign up? Much appreciated

I’ve been wanting to score some of crafty flames ogkb crosses since I first saw the pics. Looks like fire!

9 Likes

I’ll get you on there bud.

9 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

5 Likes

Check out this post.

11 Likes

Thanks for the chance. Good luck everyone. :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

That post was very helpful. Thanks!

3 Likes

@Osogreen261 thank you for the heads up

THIS IS A GREAT ONE! Thank you @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for ROCKIN IT!!

HAPPY FRIDAY AND GOOD LUCK ALL YOU OG’RS

8 Likes

@JustANobody Thanks again!!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

5 Likes

Non stop giveaways all week. Loving this site.

8 Likes

Dude, you haven’t seen anything yet. It gets much crazier. Welcome aboard!!! :partying_face:

8 Likes

I’m actually fully impressed with this community. I’ve signed up for countless forums. Nothing even comes close to this. I was worried about getting decent seeds this year, well now ive won like 10 packs or so in a couple weeks. ill be here for a very long time, someday hopefully meet and great.

14 Likes

Many thanks for the chance to win these fine beans @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody, good luck everyone💚

5 Likes

Crafty been getting rid of seeds like the police are coming since the moment he came. Pound for pound/minute for minute one of the top contributors!

8 Likes

thanks for the opportunity @Crafty_Flame
thanks for the tag @JustANobody

appreciate y’all

6 Likes

really awesome of you @Crafty_Flame . thanks for doing the drawings @JustANobody .
Good luck everybody

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Crafty_Flame!!!

3 Likes

Heck Yeah! Thanks for the chance at such great genetics @Crafty_Flame

3 Likes

Sorry bud, been a crazy day and just getting to check my stuff. Here you go.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus
tenor (3) .

24 Likes