Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Thanks for the opportunity, Grapelime Ricky is one of my favorites! And with PBB they should be pretty nice! Gorgeous pics up above!

4 Likes

Thanks @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for these giveaways!!! :herb::green_heart::seedling:🪴

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaways @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody.

4 Likes

I tried to sit this one out. Seen it hours ago. Then I read the description. Could be sublime flavour. And pain relief to top it off.

5 Likes

Good looking out @Coffin_Dodger and thanks for this awesome opportunity @JustANobody

Good luck everyone

3 Likes

Thanks @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for a chance at the Grape Lime Ricky x PBB!, GR8 giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::wink::upside_down_face::confetti_ball::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Once again thanks for the chance fellas

I’ll save the tags for another time :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

What a lovely little card! Wont be able to start these for at least a few months, but will absolutely post a log when i do.

12 Likes

Glad to see they arrived!

4 Likes

I’m supposed to be starting these early January, but I’m trying to find space to start them now…lol. 2024 is gonna be wild!
-Bubba Mendobreath f2
-GMO Mendobreath f2
-OG Melon Breath (rosso melon x OGKBv2.1)
-Famous Aimless (gelato cookies x OGKBv2.1)
Craftyflame knows🔥

19 Likes

Last call for signups!

7 Likes

Better git in der! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations to @Movement13! Please send your mailing address so I can get these out to you!

20 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Movement13 on the win for the Grape Lime Ricky x PBB! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for these collaborated wiki giveaways for all to enjoy :blush: please continue to help make this place rock 🪨! :facepunch::v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::tada::snowman::christmas_tree::santa::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Congrats @Movement13! :boom:

Very sweeet giveaways @Crafty_Flame @JustANobody! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

congrats @Movement13 on your win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks for the chance @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congrats @Movement13, thank you @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody for the chance!!

2 Likes

Alright! Let’s do another pack of Peanut Butter Dream (Blue Dream x Peanut Butter Breath) from the man @Crafty_Flame!

The Wiki will remain open until tomorrow morning. If you over write someone you are out of this giveaway.

1. @mainerJ
  2. @m0sirys
  3. @Amendment3
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @Movement13
  6. @Sdoyle
  7. @Smooth
  8. @OnePassionateGrower
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @donuchee :us:
  11. @freed111 :canada:
  12. @MyrtleGrounds