Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Thank You @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame. Very generous of you.

4 Likes

Are there big gaps in the wiki because people are picking their lucky number or something? I didn’t realize there was a strategy lol

1 Like

You can pick any number you like but one thing to consider is the gaps make running the number generator harder as you have to account for unpicked numbers. Try and keep your picks in the same set of numbers currently available and don’t just throw out 69 when everyone else is in the 20”s :grin:

4 Likes

Appreciate it bud, we have not had any issues with gaps yet so I don’t believe it’s going to cause issues, it hasn’t yet. These giveaway has been pretty popular so far which is great to see.

4 Likes

LOL. Everyone has their own strategy. I just find an empty spot and try to jump in and back out quick as possible without overwriting anyone else. It’s kinda like jumping into :shark:shark infested water without getting bit. :rofl:

8 Likes

Not sure about anyone else but there was a number with a blank when I signed up so I just left it blank and added my number.

It’s not a problem, but the edits show you added 21 and your name next to it.

We got some Chem and OGKBv2.1 crosses enroute! Once they arrive expect some more action in here! Tis the season.

Thanks @Crafty_Flame!

13 Likes

thanks for the fun !!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

hood luck @ all! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Ahhh, now I see. I am so used to having to add my number at the bottom I did so. I didn’t realize I should have filled in the blank. Sorry, won’t happen again. My apologies.

1 Like

No reason to apologize bud, it’s all good.

3 Likes

@Movement13 they are on their way to you.

5 Likes

Congrats @Movement13 !

8 Likes

Thanks @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for the chance. :facepunch::+1::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all. :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::confetti_ball::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face::wink::santa::snowman::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Way to go @Movement13 :seedling:
Thanks for organizing some awesome Wiki’s @JustANobody and the goods from @Crafty_Flame are of the charts :boom:
Good luck growchachos :green_heart:

2 Likes

Great to see a bunch of crafty’s gear getting out to the community :sunglasses:

-Conspiracy Fury
-Greatful Breath bx1
-Mendo Breath s1
-OGKB V2.1 s1

All on deck… I won’t be able to get to them until sometime in 2024, but I’ll definitely give you a shout once they get going @Crafty_Flame :v:

18 Likes

Very much appreciate you! That Conspiracy Fury though :star_struck::eyes: Can’t wait to see what you find :blush:

12 Likes

Chem and Breath lineage lines up so well! There should be some real winners in these :nerd_face::v:

8 Likes

No doubt there will be some heat in that pack :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Thanks for a shot at the :fire: @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame

3 Likes