Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Peanut Butter Dream landed safely today. Thank you @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame, I appreciate it!!

15 Likes

I knew theyā€™d get there quickly! Enjoy them!

6 Likes

@JustANobody
Hey bud quick question !?
Since my accidental over write last night . Am I allowed to participate in this round or am I SoL ?

3 Likes

Itā€™s all good bud. I only ask people not participate in the wiki they over wrote in, all other wikis are open to everyone, people make mistakes. The only way to get ā€œbannedā€ from my giveaways is if you make a sock account and try to take advantage of people.

15 Likes

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO @ervasagrada great win!!!

Thank you @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for making the holidays rock this year!!!

Good luck everyone and thank you OGā€™RS for being the best!

8 Likes

Aw shidt! These will put Crafty Flame on the map. Nice win, canā€™t wait to see these packs grown out :v::nerd_face:

14 Likes

Iā€™m strictly outdoors, so theyā€™ll be started in May. Canā€™t wait to run them!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s just wrong on a whole nother level ā€¦taking advantage of a good thing !

2 Likes

congrats @ervasagrada on your win!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

and thanks @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame !!!

good luck @ all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Mornin everybody another day with a pair of dice.

1 Like

Last calllllll

4 Likes

Congrats to @GallacreekD66! Send me the deets bud so I can send out your pack of Great Time Ricky (Grape Lime Ricky x Peanut Butter Breath) by @Crafty_Flame!

Next wiki will be up once Iā€™m done hanging these MOB plants.

21 Likes

Awesomeness!! I sure was hoping to score some of these. They look superb thanks so much @Crafty_Flame for this :fire: and thanks @JustANobody for doing the draws. U guys rock! Gotta love OG! :green_heart::green_heart::v:

8 Likes

congrats @GallacreekD66 on your win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @GallacreekD66 on the win! :+1::facepunch::tada::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::tophat::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for these continued giveaway for us all to get a chance at and enjoy :blush:! :+1::facepunch::partying_face::clap::boom::fire::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congrats Hogman @GallacreekD66

5 Likes

Alright. Next up is another pack of the world famous Teddy Grams (Chocolate Mint OG x Peanut Butter Breath) by @Crafty_Flame!

As always, if you overwrite someone you are ineligible for this wiki. Wiki will remain open unt tomorrow AM after I finish my coffee.

1. @Hashpants
  2. @IKEA22
  3. @freed111 :canada:
  4. @MyrtleGrounds
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :santa: :christmas_tree: :snowman:
  6. @sunra108 :us:
  7. @jesuswearsflares
  8. @Tuned :canada:
  9. @globalhead
  10. @CaptainNemo :es:
  11. @seeds2weeds
  12. @beebud
  13. @THCeed
  14. @Movement13
  15. @Blackbeard :us:
  16. @Trickster
  17. @Jpaul :us:
  18. @killabud
  19. @Abbbian
  20. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  21. @Trae1170
  22. @BIGJ :us:
  23. @I.am.human
  24. @jamMAKEcan
  25. @LzBoy
  26. @Loggershands
  27. @harveest
  28. @Big_Yeloe
  29. @Piter :es:
  30. @CanuckistanPete
  31. @m0sirys
  32. @Kgrim
  33. @Garcimore
  34. @Thats_bank
  35. @JOHN1234 :us:
  36. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  37. @illicitmango
  38. @ThirdStone :us:
  39. @ShiskaberrySavior
  40. @BuckeyeBeanz
  41. @Ghost_Rider
  42. @donuchee
  43. @Conitl
  44. @420noob
  45. @Coffin_Dodger
  46. @XgrimmX
  47. @DirtySlowToes
33 Likes

Nice @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame . Thanks for the chance!

4 Likes

Thanks @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for giving us a chance at this!

2 Likes

Thank you @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame!!!

2 Likes