Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Thanks, @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for the opportunity…fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Thanks again @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame!!! :hugs:
And congrats @GallacreekD66!! Wtg!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks again @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for yet another GR8 collaborated giveaway by you 🫵 both! :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face:🫵:facepunch::fire::boom::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::ok_hand::clap::confetti_ball::blush::wink::upside_down_face:🫵:facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Damnit man, I need another new mailbox because @Crafty_Flame set it on fyre, again.
We have some 5 packs of fems seeds - Chem 91 x OGKBv2.1!
And a couple 10 packs of regs - Chem 91 S1 x Garlic Breath 2.0!
The s1 is from CSI-Humboldt.

21 Likes

Dibs please. Where’s @OhNo555.

3 Likes

I know it’s not dibs, but that fast/furious gif is funny stuff. lol

1 Like

Dibs dibs dibs! I am here :joy::joy::joy:, but :shushing_face: don’t let you know who know :dog: LMAO

3 Likes

@JustANobody Btw, is @Crafty_Flame trying to set OG in flames!? :thinking: :flushed: :neutral_face:

Damn!! It’s getting warm in here… to say the least!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
You folks rock 'n reggae!!
:hugs:

5 Likes

He’s just a man of the people!

6 Likes

Thank You @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame for the Opportunity and Fun ! ! !

Good Luck Everyone ! ! ! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Awesome win @GallacreekD66 .enjoy buddy
@Crafty_Flame .& @JustANobody .you guy rocking it … Thank you always…

3 Likes

Ohh man i love feminized seeds. Hope i can pick the lucky number on that

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame !

3 Likes

Good luck everyone…I’m staying out of this one because i already won and y’all OG’RS need this!!! Great genetics up in there:) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: for real

Thanks @Crafty_Flame and @JustANobody for making people happy and sharing your hard work

5 Likes

Last calllllllll

3 Likes

Last call for what m8

1 Like

You overwrote me and double copied the list there, buddy. Be cautious. @Dannyrawdog420

I apologize man im still getting used to the wiki

1 Like

I got it fixed bud.
@Dannyrawdog420 you are ineligible for this giveaway. Please be more careful next time.

1 Like

No worries, friend. I’ve been there lol like three days ago. mistakes do indeed happen. No harsh feelings at all. I was concerned I messed it up! Lol

Thank you @JustANobody for the giveaway and @Crafty_Flame for the HEAT

3 Likes