Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

Guys, I spoke to the man the myth the legend, @Crafty_Flame, there will be 2 winners, each receiving both packs! So many sign ups!

22 Likes

3 Likes

Whoa 2 Winners, thanks so much @Crafty_Flame for such an awesome giveaway

5 Likes

Last call!

13 Likes

Thank you @JustANobody @Crafty_Flame @DougDawson for this awesome collaborative giveaway :call_me_hand: some fire for sure in these packs best of luck all!

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance @JustANobody and @Crafty_Flame ! :+1: :green_heart:

6 Likes

ok glad I didn’t miss this! gl everyone!

7 Likes

Our winners are @Groenevingers and @Fortman420. Please PM @Crafty_Flame with your details! Congratulations!

Number 66 @Groenevingers

Number 32 @Fortman420

26 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners @Groenevingers and @Fortman420. :100: :100: :100: :fire: :fire: :fire: :partying_face: :partying_face: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

@Fortman420 you are on a roll, You must be good at gambling, picking the winning numbers

8 Likes

Congrats winners!

15 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Groenevingers & @Fortman420 on the win :trophy: :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for that generous giveaway and you 🫵 too @DougDawson for ringing that dinner :plate_with_cutlery: bell :bell: to get them sharks :shark: circling! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Groenevingers and @Fortman420

giphy

10 Likes

I better stay indoors anymore lucky and I’ll be struck with lightning.

I’m honeslty very greatful and humbled and I can’t express my appreciation :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :metal:

11 Likes

Congratulations y’all OG’RS

Awesome win, enjoy your bounty:)!

Hope everyone is doing well! Enjoy your weekend

4 Likes

I think I generated your number in @misterbee giveaway today. You might want to watch out for the lighting ! :zap::boom::zap::boom: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

That’s a nice score
@Fortman420
@Groenevingers
Thanks again for the chance
@Crafty_Flame
@JustANobody

10 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

6 Likes

Congrats on the win,
@Fortman420