Crafty_Flame's white hot giveaway thread! *Burn down the house*

90 sign ups is crazy! OG is amazing, thank you sincerely for your support and positivity everyone!
We’ll have to do this again soon :nerd_face:

Special thank you to @JustANobody for running these giveaways and being a good dude, and for sure thank you to @DougDawson for that insane call list!

27 Likes

Absolutely anytime dude. Always glad to get anyones seeds out to the OG.

10 Likes

Hey @Crafty_Flame . what does ogkb stands for again… I forgot

1 Like

OG Kush Breath

4 Likes

Oh ok thanks @JustANobody .:grin:. Thanks

2 Likes

The OGKBv2.1 I used was created by In House Genetics and is one of the most flavorful cuts I’ve ever experienced, on top of testing at 28%. IMO it is an incredible representation of an OG style plant :v:

Oh yes, OG Kush Breath, what @JustANobody said lol.

12 Likes

So are you going to try and set a new record :face_with_monocle: :ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::partying_face:

I am pulling for another one :point_up::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Guess this just moved up to 1st on my search for pain relief.
Congrats on the score @Groenevingers :seedling:

3 Likes

One of the best pain relievers. It can be heavy, but sometimes that’s what is needed

4 Likes

How would you compare to the Peanut Butter Breath?
Got into a fight with my bike and a tree 20yrs ago… The tree won :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

A lot of similarities to PBB. In House used Dosido to create the v2.1, Dosi is an OGKB cross herself so technically the v2.1 is an OGKB bx using Dosido but selecting for OG. So again, lots of similarities lol. I’m a nerd, sorry

10 Likes

Is PBB a go-to for pain?

3 Likes

I like the flavor and high of Dosidos. It’s one of my favorites of the new generation strains. Never turn it down.

4 Likes

Sry, no clue. Haven’t ran them yet. Just deciding on my next grow. I’ve still got lost of time.
Now that I’m 3grow in. I know I can do it and grow some of the fire I’ve been graced with here.
I can’t run a perpetual, or keep moms so every grow maters. Just that little bit more. 🤷
Nerds make the world go round Carty :+1:
Love learning about all the backgrounds. The more you know :100:
PB is in there for sure.

5 Likes

Congrats @Groenevingers and @Fortman420 nice win!

Thank you for the generosity @Crafty_Flame!

And thank you for putting it together @JustANobody

4 Likes

Dosi and PBB are really nice medicinal strains, great headache and migraine relief with most I’ve had.

3 Likes

Thanks for your input. I deal with near-constant neck pain from degenerative disc disease. I happened to pop a PBB f3 (brothers in farms) the other day, so I’m extra looking forward to (hopefully) trying that one soon.

2 Likes

OGKB is an amazing pain reliever! This super rare, extremely potent hybrid is a legend in cannabis and is the foundation for so many modern strains. Any cross with ‘Breath’ in the name probably has OGKB in it. OG Kush Breath is thought to be a parent of the famous (infamous lol) Girl Scout Cookies and is an extremely potent, flavorful cultivar that passes on a lot of its traits in breeding. The original cut however is a slow grower and a low yielder, not to mention it is a mutant with strange duck foot leaves and pretty much the opposite of what the usual grower looks for. For this reason, breeders put this incredible hybrid to (usually) vigorous, larger plants with the results being phenomenal (Mendo Breath, PBB, Dosido, OGKZ, and so on)

OGKB offers incredible pain relief and passes this trait on to its offspring, making this a perfect choice for a breeder trying to get quality and potency out of a cross they’re creating. The OGKBv2.1 that I use is an OGKB style plant without the mutations and limitations that the original brings. In House Genetics used Dosido (OGKB x Face Off OG) and put it back to the original OGKB and selected plants with all the positive traits that the original OGKB had to offer, without any negative aspects.

So if you’re looking for pain relief in a high quality plant, anything with OGKB in it is a great start :v::nerd_face:

@LzBoy @Trimeresurus

23 Likes

Thanks Crafty! Great info.
When I first joined OG I was blown away on all the genetics, leading me down a rabbit hole of searches for pain relief.
I’ve got a unique pain that I’ve been told is basically a one off and to try and find anything that will help.
I’ve come to accept the fact that I’ll be on 2 tramadol a day for the rest of my life. I just don’t want to build up immunity. So mixing pharma with natural meds is my balance act.
I’ve gotten some great strains from peeps here, but really want to centralize more on the pain side. Not so much on energy or imagination buzz.
Thanks for the great info…
Oh and dibs on the OKGB :smirk:
Have a great day :seedling:

7 Likes

@Crafty_Flame
Has anyone you know has good luck outdoors running this genetics for pain
My son has a hip issue called perthes disease pain is crazy refusing meds besides edibles an good grown bud
My climate is Seattle area an Easter Washington
Towards Canada Idaho boarder
Thanks for your time no matter what

3 Likes