Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

I’ve got project 25 from copa sitting in my cart on HG right now, are we saying I should’nt buy then?? :face_with_monocle::joy:

3 Likes

Why not? I think that project25 going to have something nice come from it. Im holding rest of mine for outdoors. They do say outdoor on em.

2 Likes

Yea that’s what I’m looking at em for, a September finisher around my area would be awesome!

3 Likes

I’ve had that in my cart at hg SEVERAL times.

3 Likes

I picked those up for this summer. tryin to set some friends up for success outdoor in MA

4 Likes

fuckin missed the red lebanese x puck bc1 while i was typing in my shipping info in though… haha i had a timer set. while i’m thankful i got to save 125 that i didn’t want to spend (yet) on seeds i would have been happy to give in to the temptation on this one.

7 Likes

Still in stock at JBC right now, Nepalese HP x puck bc1 too. If I had 125 to spend I’d get em myself

7 Likes

i should have known! had my heart goin there but sold out now, just the nepalese left. i’m sure more fire to come seeing as how fast that drop went haha. i knew i had to get the black rose from tgtb anyway. 20 pack too which suits me well cause i’ve been killing so many seedlings this winter refusing to my veg area in… like just letting them sprout into 38-42% rh. its fucking twisted haha

2 Likes

that’s dope the Ethiopian banana seems to be a killer breeder. how was that goldgahni though? i’ve been eyeing that one for too long, does it express the malawi gold much?

3 Likes

Bummed I missed the bc2’s everywhere. Thought the drop was tomorrow :face_with_head_bandage:

Grats to everyone who managed to snag some!

4 Likes

Fuck I missed the drop tol

4 Likes

Not gloating - I wish everyone who wanted these got some. It’s easy to get a zillion seeds off one big fem, heck, I did it once, and wasn’t even trying! :wink:
PS the IBBG from FDM was received same day.
pucks1

27 Likes

Damn! Good pull right there, way to go

5 Likes

Those are the two I wanted but struck out a couple times. F2 em for us!

9 Likes

Damn me too after the first drop they were gone in an hour! Then I was waiting a day or two after Valentine’s Day because bob h. Said SHN hadn’t dropped them yet then checked today and ALL gone!!! Man I hope you do a preservation on these! Good score I’m sorry but I’m hella jealous! :fire::+1:t2::pensive:

3 Likes

Damn that Indiana bubblegum though🙄

5 Likes

It sounds like there are going to be restocks of a lot of this stuff coming at some point, on his IG Bob acknowledged that these went really fast, and there were a lot of frustrated people who missed out. Good for him bad for us, but it sounds like everyone will get another shot at some point. I for one am going to try to start saving my pennies now:

Now I just need to exert some willpower with all these other seeds I’ve got flashing in front of my eyes

13 Likes

It’s also probably worth mentioning, that while I, as much as anyone, would love to have someone F2 the puck or something similar, folks should probably wait until Bob is not actively selling the seeds himself. Similar concessions are made for Bodhi reproductions so as to not be taking food off of B’s table reproducing lines for free that he’s still actively working with, and the same courtesy should probably be extended to Bob as well. He’s doing amazing worth with good intention for the good of the community, so we should honor that by not undercutting him. But as soon as it’s reasonable to do so I’d for sure be at the head of the pack doing some OP of the puck

15 Likes

Great point.
Although Bob has said multiple times that his work is to provide solid building blocks for breeders. It would be nice to lockdown some old school genetics. But you’re totally right that Reproductions should wait.

Feel free to share your favorite cuts tho :sweat_smile::green_heart:

13 Likes

I saw Bob said the bc2 would not be re-released.

8 Likes