Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

If anyone hunts the puck bc hairless pheno, I would do horrible things for a cut of that.

4 Likes

I went ahead and ordered the Hunza Valley from Luckydog seedco (skunkVa)
a Puck cross
Skelly Hash Plant X Chemdog 91 Bx3 Male
“The Skelly Hash Plant a.k.a The Puck is the quintessential Hashplant. Short, stocky and soaked in moist resin glands. The legend says that The Skelly HP of Colorado and the Dogbud might have got together to create the queen herself, Chemdog 91. We might never know, but this cross stands on its own. Short plants with no stretch. Chunky well formed nugs.”

12 Likes

yeah the pic posted two above yours says the Puck BC2 is a limited release, he’s not remaking them. He’s going to make the BX3’s next instead.

So anyone that got the BX2 should repro them.

Not sure why he only made 1500 beans of that, I just got well more than double that amount off a single 2ft plant.

13 Likes

Yeah, he claimed they didn’t make many dark beans, which, I guess if the OG mom cut is the hairless pheno… maybe that’s possible?

6 Likes

Yeah definitely could be something to do with that if that’s the case… but then I’d just run more of her :joy:

4 Likes

Details!

17 Likes

BC2 landed today, wanna kill everything and run it now, but it’ll have to wait.

17 Likes

I just wanna throw my hat into the ring as a huge C&C fan! Grew some black muddy river recently, and one of the plants just has such an incredibly strange and intriguing smell! Can’t put my finger on it, it doesn’t smell like anything I’ve ever had before. Musky is probably the closest word I can think of. Looks great too! Chopped at day 68, probably will go longer next run.

I got several more packs of theirs on the list of seeds to pop. I think PHKM10 is gonna be next. I’ll definitely be going through the rest of this black muddy river pack, and i scored a Puck Bc2 pack so i’ll wait til I know I’m not going on any vacations before I get into that!

35 Likes

Those nugs look awesome @q3corn i feel like you can’t miss with any of Bobs gear, especially not that puck bx2 if you start a journal for those please pop back in here to share the link, I’d love to see those things working

12 Likes

Oh I’ll definitely be showing everyone when I grow the Puck :smiley:

11 Likes

I have some older seeds that someone made of Bob’s work. Hope they turn out good.

6 Likes

I just listened to the newest potcast. Crickets and cicadas won their breeder of the year award!!
Congrats to Bob and Hannah

16 Likes

Love me some Crickets and cicada!
My bank account not so much.
I grew out the Brood X and it was everything I wanted it to be.

33 Likes

Those look so good and heard nothing but amazing things about that brood x big fan of bob Hemphill dude is a wealth of knowledge listened to quite a few podcasts with him as a guest haven’t ran his gear yet but for sure plan on scooping a pack or two he has amazing genetics

4 Likes

That’s an u real collection you’ve got there, that ghandaddy is probably some fire as well

2 Likes

Hope you make F2’s of those Puck BX2’s since bob decided to make all those super limited for some reason. He barely pollinated one plant each for those packs.

12 Likes

So glad you put this thread up! I literally found out about his seed company yesterday through IG &sent him a message for his recommendations on his most narcotic indica. I’ve listened to that potcast &he seems like such a knowledgeable humble guy just like bohdi. Hard not to respect people like that :v: I look forward to seeing any of his gear grown on here!

6 Likes

I’ve been searching around for that “you gonna F2 that?” Meme, someone please drop it here!! :joy:

10 Likes

I get emotional looking at these pictures.

1 Like

something like this? :joy:

I’d F2 anything he releases. At the least just for personal reasons as you can’t find that Puck anywhere else really.

36 Likes