Current Events (NonCannabis)

roger waters seems like a smart guy, that was a good article. i like this quote from the journalist

If propaganda is what the establishment uses to create a culture of war, then art is what the average person can use to create a culture of peace.

2 Likes

some ā€˜itā€™ named nemo built a cry closet in the woodshop. i canā€™t use the proper pronoun because the journalist didnā€™t make it known and the persons picture was far from conclusive.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/26/cry-closet-utah-university-library/553082002/

2 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms
I noticed you insinuating I am a believer of wild conspiracy theories. So I guess you still think the gas attack was real and conducted by Assad?

Any conspiracy brought to light by me can be back-up by piles of data.

2 Likes

terĀ·rorĀ·ism
noun: terrorism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
2 Likes

Lmfao.

First and foremost, I didnā€™t speak to slight you or throw any veiled insults. I was originally going to just say that ā€œI donā€™t believe in flushing plants,ā€ but then iā€™d feel obligated to take part in a detailed discussion about beliefs and evidence supporting and refuting flushing, which has already taken place thousands of times before, on every weed forum thatā€™s ever existed. I thought making it into a light-hearted joke would infer my reluctance to flush, while keeping me from having to post a long-winded reply in the future. I was clearly wrong. :grin: :joy:

As far as the Assad situation though, I literally canā€™t find the willpower to write the book necessary to explain my point of view. I will say, the findings from last yearā€™s chemical attack come to three possible conclusions. Remember the MIT professor who claimed the chemical tank was placed on the ground with explosives placed on top of it? That idea came straight out of the report, and they concluded the damage to the scene didnā€™t fit that scenario and gave detailed explanations of why they came to the conclusions they came to.

N1734930.pdf (538.9 KB)

I donā€™t give a fuck about your political beliefs, as long as youā€™re not anti-weed youā€™re good in my book man.

2 Likes

I assumed we were just riffing on each other likeā€¦ you call me conspiracy nut, I call you CNN zombieā€¦

You originally challenged my theory and asked for evidence. I provided much. Just wondering if it had swayed your opinion. I thought you had an interest in the subject. Itā€™s customary to stick around and finish the debate, or concede like a gentleman. I could have this chat with you over a beer. Itā€™s not personal to me at all.

I didnā€™t mean to make you feel attacked or angry, man. I was legitimately hoping you had time to look over the links and had maybe changed your opinion. Youā€™re still in my top-10 OGā€™ers but Iā€™m bumping you down to 7th-favorite for hurting my feewings :cry:

ā€¦and I DID like your joke ā€¦ The part where YOU insinuated that Iā€™M the one believing in fairytales was HILARIOUS :laughing:

Edit: I probably shouldnā€™t download a link from someone whoā€™s mad at me, LOL :spy:

3 Likes

Hard Science, :laughing:

:pig_nose:

99%

2 Likes

None of their friends are in a position to make money on it yet, thatā€™s all.

3 Likes

Dude, that can of worms is deep! Iā€™ll concede that I may be wrong, absolutely. Except about flushing plants. I hold strong to that one. Lmfao

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna feed 1 plant gro nutes only and send it to you for a smoke report. :laughing:

1 Like

If itā€™s all organic, thatā€™s fine with me.
There was this dude Daltron back in the days of hempcultivation, who did a ā€œBio-ponicsā€ system with the living soil and no-till methodology applied to an NFT, using pumice stones to house the bacteria instead of soil. I did my best to copy that setup using an ebb and flow system and all organic nutrients. To this day it was some of the highest quality buds Iā€™ve ever produced.

RIP to the dude.

1 Like

Roundup found in practically every food besides broccoli

Scientists with the Food and Drug Administration found glyphosate, which has been used as an herbicide since the 1970s, in everything from corn to honey, granola, wheat crackers and oatmeal,
"Thereā€™s a fair amount in all of them,ā€ FDA chemist Richard Thompson wrote to colleagues in a January 2017 email that was among the records.
Linda Birnbaum, a toxicologist and director of the US National Institute of Environmental Health Services, said even a small exposure to pesticides can be dangerous.

2 Likes

Oh thatā€™s pleasantā€¦ Gunna have to start growing some homegrown organic oats and learning a good cracker recipe

1 Like

The people who allowed this into our food system should be tried for crimes against humanity at the Hague.

https://www.therussophile.org/russia-warns-about-monsanto-glyphosate-the-world-is-silent.html/

4 Likes

It said in that article FDA was studying the subject for 2 years, so they probably started around the time europeans were discovering glyphosate in everyones urine. they decided 75% of the german population were contaminated with glyphosate, so members of european parliament submitted samples and all of them tested positive as well.

A worrying three-quarters of the German population have in fact been contaminated by the controversial herbicide, according to a study carried out by the Heinrich Bƶll Foundation ā€¦ 75% of the target group displayed levels that were five times higher than the legal limit of drinking water. A third of the population even showed levels that were between ten and 42 times higher than what is normally permissible.
http://archive.is/W3w2X

Forty-eight MEPs from 13 different European Union countries participated in the test, and now the results are in ā€¦ ā€œAll participants excreted glyphosate by urine.ā€
https://www.ecowatch.com/results-of-glyphosate-pee-test-are-in-and-its-not-good-news-1891129531.html

3 Likes

yeah the kid from the chemical attack video told reporters he was just told to go to the hospital then they just started pouring water on him and stuff

1 Like

Israel defends the IDFs use of civilians and children for target practice by claiming human rights donā€™t apply to the protesters because theyā€™re in a ā€˜state of warā€™ā€¦ even though they are unarmed and behind a fence. dozens dead and over a thousand injured since protests started march 30th

1 Like

A lot of racism and callousness going on over there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7960071.stm

1 Like

Itā€™s dreadful! ā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2018/05/02/over-100-horses-die-due-drought-navajo-nation-cameron-arizona/575592002/

Tragic

2 Likes