Current Events (NonCannabis)

A fucking moron! Full stop.

2 Likes

israel stole 200ā€“600 pounds of highly enriched uranium from america in the 1960s to create nuclear weapons. its estimated they have ~400 nuclear warheads. in 1967 israeli warplanes attacked and sunk a very clearly marked US Navy ship then shot the soldiers as they tried to escape in an attempt to blame the Arabs to drag America in to their war, yet america acts like israels trained attack dog, fighting their wars in the middle east

2 Likes

Were you equally as upset at Obama when he was bombing wedding parties with his RC airplanes? Were you satisfied with the Iran deal as it was?

1 Like

I know @legalcanada! I donā€™t get it! The Christian extremists have an allegiance to Israel that I donā€™t understand. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I am anti-war to the core. Anything that facilitates that, Iā€™m for. Just an old anti-war hippie @Scissor-Hanz. Was in the 60ā€™s and still am. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

ā€¦and the leftist-extremists have bafflingly aligned themselves with Iran and the muslim brotherhood. We should sit back and let the desert people settle it themselves. Instead of getting played into picking sides in a fight between 2 extremist bullies.

3 Likes

Mid-east-bullshit interventionalist wars, sure.
But if an enemy is at the gates demanding capitulation or war, you grab your wings and saber, and kiss wife goodbye.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

3 Likes

True dat my brother! Let the Sand Monkeys fight their own nonsensical wars and settle their own religious issues! I have no interest. I think with Trump we will be sucked in to a major death festival with Iran. Hopefully, Iā€™ll be dead before that! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Nah, youā€™re stuck here with us for a long while yet. Big advancements in the health field everyday.

2 Likes

Onward, through the fog my friend! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

autistic 5th grader taken away by police in handcuffs for pointing an imaginary gun at his teacherā€¦ mother wasnā€™t notified until he was already in custody. that teacher should be fired and the mother should sue them all.

4 Likes

This adult is not stable enough to be teaching kids any type of life lessons. The school is also not putting the well being of the children before their own emotions which is scary. How are the kids supposed to deal with reality if the teachers are choosing to not live in it and make up their own?

4 Likes

Smaller government with more liberties and freedoms. Sounds too good to be true doesnā€™t it? He is a politician (republican) and his lips are moving so be skeptical.

Michael Snyder on Economic Abundance from NaturalNews on Vimeo.

3 Likes

Well, yikes!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the Planet X Tesla car in orbit.

3 Likes

35 states didnt have laws against cops having sex with someone in their custodyā€¦ this NY teen claimed 2 cops raped her in the back of their police van but they werenā€™t prosecuted because they claimed it was consensualā€¦ NY has since made it illegal and Kansas did as well

3 Likes

Interestingā€¦ Veerrry interestingā€¦

2 Likes

liking this one was a bit awkward. :blush:
holy crap. thatā€™s the kind of stuff that made me tune out & turn off & drop out.
:hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :expressionless: :newspaper:

(for medical reasons) :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

57 dead from israeli gunfire and 1 baby dead from tear gas inhalation with thousands more injured while protesting in occupied palestinian territory

1 Like

the US allegedly preparing to stage another false flag chemical attack, this time in an area controlled by SDF/US forces, which would likely result in a much stronger response. western allies have prolonged syrias civil war for 7 years already. its heartbreaking :broken_heart:
https://www.mintpressnews.com/syrian-intelligence-warns-of-another-false-flag-gas-attack-this-time-in-us-occupied-territory/241930/

According to the report, preparations for a staged chemical weapons attack began late last month as civilians were relocated to a territory near Jafra oil field in Eastern Syria, where they will participate in a staged filming of a chemical-weapons attack scene. According to South Front, a U.S. military garrison was recently established in this area. The report, based on the testimony of an anonymous member of the Syrian security services, claimed that an attack was being planned by U.S. security services and would employ ā€œprohibited substancesā€ against a group of civilians.

2 Likes