Current Events (NonCannabis)

police state active in Maryland

6 Likes

I wish they didnt use the word ā€œraidedā€ these two were not raided. The cops stopped by their house to ask questions. No doors got kicked in, no guns in anyoneā€™s faces, nobodyā€™s dog got shot.

2 Likes

4 Likes

canadian doctor shot through the legs by israeli snipers while providing aid in gaza. an hour later one of his paramedics was shot through the chest and died before reaching hospital. very blatant war crimes the doctor was wearing surgeon scrubs and the paramedics are all wearing bright orange vests marking them as medics. they were shot for no other reason than for helping palestinians.

ā€œI am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot,ā€ he told The Globe and Mail in a telephone interview from Gaza where he recuperating. ā€œSnipers donā€™t reach me because of mistakes. I did everything right. We were all huddled. We were high visibility."

3 Likes

Their ruthlessness in wartime is scary.
Remember the Gaza flotilla, and the assassinations aboard the Mavi Marmara. Or the bombing of a UN outpost in the 2006 Lebanon war. In which they killed Major Paeta Derek Hess-von Kruedener, from Kingston, Ontario.

Imagine if oleā€™ helmet-head swoops in there and de-escalates this one too.

3 Likes

and of course US vetoed UN calls for an investigation in to the situation in gaza. trudeau is calling for an independent investigation now, in to the shooting and the situation in gaza, he wont get it tho. 2 big canadian jewish organizations put out statements trashing trudeau for not mentioning or blaming hamas in his statement, saying heā€™s failed canada on the international stage again etc questioning israel

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t surprise them as he is basically a member of the muslim brotherhoodā€¦ Iā€™m no supporter of either side in this one.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/is-canadas-new-pm-a-radical-muslim/
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/david-b-harris/ris-convention_b_2344566.html

3 Likes

ā€¦ā€œIā€™M SURROUNDED, BY ASSHOLES!ā€ā€¦ -Darth Helmet

5 Likes

Where in the world can we turn for a non-addictive, largely effective remedy for Opioid Addiction.

Donā€™t worry, the government is already hard at work, hiring pharma to medicate our way out. Never mind the US Govt holds the patent for some of the compounds in cannabis.

Weā€™ll run some tests after we market these great new pills. What a wonderful idea. Who could have come up with this plan?

EPA Approves Non-Opioid for Opioid symptoms

Lucemyra, generically called lofexidine hydrochloride, is an oral treatment that helps reduce the release of norepinephrine, which is believed to play a role in the development of withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety, agitation, sleep problems, muscle aches, and nausea, the company and agency said. Symptoms can develop after stopping or reducing the use of opioids.

While Lucemyra may lessen the severity of withdrawal symptoms, it may not completely prevent them, the company and the FDA said. Lucemyra is only approved for treatment for up to 14 days.

Common side effects from Lucemyra include low blood pressure, slow heart rate, sleepiness, sedation and dizziness. Lucemyra was also associated with a few cases of fainting and can increase the risk of abnormal heart rhythms. When Lucemyra is stopped, patients can experience a marked increase in blood pressure, the FDA said.

Lucemyra was tested in two clinical trials. However, the FDA is requiring 15 postmarketing studies, including both animal and human studies to support longer-term use and use in children.

3 Likes

No thank you. :thumbsdown:

3 Likes

ā€¦meanwhile thousands of former addicts swear by a primitive aromatherapy with a common & easily reproduced ā€œweedā€.

:sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

seems like Gaza is the USAā€™s biggest prison. We love our gulag! We donā€™t like people that try to help the prisoners.

1 Like

kratom is 1000x more effective at treating opioid addiction or withdrawal, and its legal nation wide (for nowā€¦)

3 Likes

absolutely disgusting. this person left canada to join isis in syria when he was 17 and came back 5 months later saying he had a change of heart. he recently admitted on a podcast ā€˜the caliphateā€™ to executing 2 people while there. even just being in isis is enough to be convicted of terrorism, but itā€™s estimated there are 60 former isis members living in canada. trudeau needs to go!

3 Likes

ā€¦and an estimated 190 of them currently deployed as ISIS fighters, with open-ended invitations back to Canada as ā€œwar refugeesā€.

-During a recent town hall discussion, Trudeau likened returning ISIS fighters to when ā€œItalian families settled in Montreal in the postwar yearsā€

3 Likes

he absolutely needs to go. i donā€™t care about rec legal. iā€™m medical and no one has a hard time finding cannabis anyways. the proposed legislation is absolute bullshit cronyism

3 Likes

2 :eye: for an :eye: is what i was taught. keeps the bullies down.

:peace:
:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

actually after seeing the conservatives criticizing trudeau for wanting an independent investigation in to the happenings in gaza and the shooting of the canadian doctor i realize we will be much worse off if conservatives are in power. but i still think trudeau needs to stop being such a cuck for the radicals

lol absolutely disgustingā€¦ a facial using some serum developed from the foreskin of newborn korean babiesā€¦ apparently even smells like sperm :money_mouth: :puke:

1 Like
3 Likes