interestingly enough, aeroponics at NASA became aeroponics for weed. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: pretty sure

5 Likes

Nice photo shop :computer: :frame_photo:

3 Likes

Not mine, but a good one :+1:
I googled : “does Chris Hadfield smoke weed” :laughing:

3 Likes

a lot of stuff the USA does is to distract people from the fact that we’re turning into 1980’s East Germany…

T’s assessment: Much of the system is falling apart

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/09/09/crumbling-concrete-leaking-roofs-and-busted-elevators-state/NmBZzzikqN5DrPlfX9lY3M/story.html

4 Likes

" please report non-crime hate incidents, which can include things like offensive or insulting comments, online, in person or in writing" -South Yorkshire Thought Police.

3 Likes

White Moose has a left hand like Conor Mcgregor.

5 Likes

ah, the glorious freedoms of the USA! God bless! except when a crazed cop comes in your apartment and shoots you

4 Likes
3 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

don’t get too attached to the internet…it could be going away

http://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-06170-1?curator=MediaREDEF

The quest to conquer Earth’s space junk problem
Zombie satellites, rocket shards and collision debris are creating major traffic risks in orbits around the planet. Researchers are working to reduce the threats posed by more than 20,000 objects in space.

2 Likes

Dalai Lama knows that China has been packing Tibet with ethnic Chinese now for decades, with the goal of wiping out ethnic Tibet.

The problem with Europe is that the white people have gotten too fancy and spoiled and won’t have kids anymore (just like the ones in the US). Buildings and towns are emptying out. A vaccum tends to suck things in

3 Likes

I read last week that it may get to the point where we will have the technology to leave the planet, but no clean exit.

The Human Condition to a tee.

4 Likes

i heard about this in college about 20 years ago. it’s called the “cascade effect” i believe. chunk after chunk of space junk smashing into increasingly smaller bits, leaving us encased in our own shit. :thumbsup: :rocket: :satellite_orbital: :rolling_eyes:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

This one seems to be sucking-in mostly unfriendly, military-aged Arab and North African men who are unwilling to assimilate. Luckily the spirit of Jan Sobieski and the Hussars is still alive in East Europe.
Never forget, September 12th…1683.

There’s not really any empty buildings for them to occupy.

2 Likes

…or possibly not willing to participate in human reproduction out of disgust and preference? I’d like to see a 75-year global childbirth moratorium, every tribe. Would solve centuries of problems. :neutral_face: C’MON PLAGUE!

you just sent me down the Wikipedia rabbit-hole for at least an hour. i used to dislike croissants. now they’re hilariously appealing. :crescent_moon: :bread:

:evergreen_tree: :skull_crossbones: :earth_americas:

3 Likes
3 Likes

I wonder if Tyson carries on the stoner tradition from the prior “Cosmos” host? Sounds like it :+1:

5 Likes

Being a fan of Niel Degrass Tyson I’m convinced he has at least tried it in college.

4 Likes

:thinking:
Now what if MIKE Tyson had an astrophysics show?..

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree: brought to you by Tyson :chicken: :syringe: Chicken

3 Likes