Current Events (NonCannabis)

4 Likes

good to see the rural shrimp are getting some Xanax and coke, we don’t want those city shrimp having all the fun! :smile: :smile:

6 Likes

Only the best news for my OG fam.

4 Likes

U.S. environment agency says glyphosate weed killer is not a carcinogen

CHICAGO (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) said on Tuesday that glyphosate, a chemical in many popular weed killers, is not a carcinogen, contradicting decisions by U.S. juries that found it caused cancer in people

F.D.A. Won’t Ban Sales of Textured Breast Implants Linked to Cancer

6 Likes

And weed kills cancer cells and its illegal?

4 Likes

exactly
where is the public health community? War on Drugs is a public health disaster
they’re focused on cannabis and yet it does not cause cancer or autism

I just read today, the man who shot up UNC had autism and his mother battled breast cancer for most of his childhood. The reasons for mass shootings are not difficult to understand

5 Likes

Though technically nothing causes autism. It’s a genetic/mental disorder that effects the cb2 receptors as far as we know so far. One big reason why weed helps Autism symptoms so well. I really don’t enjoy not liking anything touching me. Weed helps me to not get the crawlies when someone or something touches me.

It also helps my mania and mood swings that seem completely random and unpredictable. That took 5 heavy dangerous pharmaceutical meds(for 18 years) that if anyone else took my dose they’d probably od off it. I had to take such a high dose that they required weekly blood draws of about 5-7 vials or so. All 5 meds have death listed as a possible side effect. Cannabis replaced all those meds safely and it works way better for mood regulation. Upside is I actually am a stoner now instead of being confused for one because they had to craft a deadly cocktail of chemicals to achieve the same thing in a lower intensity. SMH

5 Likes

:joy: :pencil:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

what are all these political famlies doing in Ukraine? great photo

Among those who had a stake in the outcome was Hunter Biden, Mr. Biden’s younger son, who at the time was on the board of an energy company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch who had been in the sights of the fired prosecutor general.

Hunter Biden was a Yale-educated lawyer who had served on the boards of Amtrak and a number of nonprofit organizations and think tanks, but lacked any experience in Ukraine and just months earlier had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine. He would be paid as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his work for the company, Burisma Holdings.

8 Likes

About three-quarters of Earth’s land, two-thirds of its oceans and 85% of crucial wetlands have been severely altered or lost

4 Likes

https://www.azfamily.com/news/us_world_news/man-sentenced-in-burning-of-church-painted-with-vote-trump/article_d67b37b3-fd70-5879-ac89-64c4915d6324.html?fbclid=IwAR3Anhi_7N9K9y4zYCmSWK4Bxj63Mq1DxmDmYXDF4SiEYgUTOwmF4m3GoqE

1 Like

Organizing their proxy war with Russia.

6 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

hail victory!

3 Likes

US parents ‘disappointed’ after ruling they must complete chemotherapy for 3-year-old

2 Likes

England and Germany’s medical systems allowed these killers to go on for years - fascinating. here in the US our entire medical industry is the serial killer

2 Likes

Almost every country in the world has signed up to a legally-binding plan to cut plastic waste – with the US a striking exception.

2 Likes

so police illegally filmed naked men and women getting legal massages - when are these perverts going to jail? That’s a sex crime! Broward County PD should be declared a terrorist organization
they wait outside when your kids are being shot, then secretly film naked people for kicks

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/germany-crossbow-victims-medieval-enthusiasts-linked-two-more-deaths.amp

2 Likes