Current Events (NonCannabis)

getting medieval…no more vacation

2 Likes

feudal servitude

1 Like

Working too many hours :laughing:

2 Likes

wouldn’t want a tornado to interrupt TV!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Holy #$%^&. The DA & judge must be his perv buddies! That’s insane. He won’t make it off the island.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Forbes.com article windows 10 users update asap

edit note: for old systems not win 8 and 10 …update is for win 7, win XP and Vista :eyes:

2 Likes

updates on the descent into feudal servitude!

team from Scripps Research Translational Institute found that net prices rose by a median of 76 percent from January 2012 through December 2017

Why Is The US Government Letting Big Pharma Charge Insane Prices On Patents The US Owns?

2 Likes

morning in America

2 Likes

Holy crap imagine the video didn’t exist. I’d bet dollars to doughnuts the department seen the video before they cleared him, too.

1 Like

dont’ want to turn this website into Free Though Project but it’s hard to ignore the stuff I’m seeing there every day!

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree. That’s why I stopped watching.

I don’t like to complain about a problem that I’m not attempting to remedy, so in situations where I have no plan for recourse I try to hold no opinion and just continue with my day.

1 Like

R.I.P. Roller Palace. Many fond memories of my childhood came from there. I’ll miss it.

4 Likes

While on a school field trip he gets arrested at the strip club…

2 Likes

a good start! I read there were 6 other deputies who waited outside as well. If only the murderer had some weed on him instead of a gun! Those cops wouldn’t be waiting around, they’d charge right in

2 Likes
2 Likes

There are nearly 5,000 varieties of PFAS, which DuPont created in 1938 and first put into use for nonstick cookware. Industries use them in countless consumer items — food packaging, carpets and couches, dental floss and outdoor gear — to repeal grease, water and stains.

4 Likes

:helicopter: :atom: :older_woman:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

The rescue team clearly felt the hiker wasn’t injured enough before hand.

3 Likes