Dancing bear hookahs come get one!

You are hard to understand? Lol, limitations are what? You tripping tonight? Lol jk. Yeah bro Ima check it out, probably not buying a broken kiln though. Even if it was a quick and easy fix.

1 Like

I mean, I can’t say no! I was drifting off to sleep at the time too.

Limitations on what you can do at home are like I said, kinda depends on you. I can fix electronic components but I can’t weld; because A - I lack the knowledge and B - I lack the tools. For someone else this maybe entirely opposite, so what’s easy for me is not necessarily easy for everyone else. Hope that cleared it up a bit. If not, I have no excuse, dead sober now, lol.

2 Likes

I got you now. Lol. Yeah if dude is trying to give it away I will probably grab it if it can be fixed… but I’m not to worried about the kiln cuz my friend has one I can use all I want. I just have to drive 35 minutes each way… but no big deal. It would be sweet to just go to the garage to fire stuff! I found one of those little air pumps for kids jumping castles at a thrift store the other day for 15 bucks! Thing cranks better than my vivosun carbon filter in-line fan! Sweet!

3 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone that signed up know I’m still gathering materials and am about to start making these cool little dudes, and few mama bears!

3 Likes

perfect xmiss gift for my sister she loves these

1 Like

Yeah sorry bro. Maybe next Christmas… I am planning to have them to everyone that gets one by 4-20-21. I am going to do them justice, I want them to last for a really long time! It’s a lot of work for real… and I have to round up hippies to work, have you ever tried to do that? You hear the craziest excuses! Like “ bro I’m in Hawaii!” Me: “Wtf! Bro how did you get to Hawaii?” Him “Sara said she’d buy my ticket!” Lol!!!

4 Likes

Is that hole sized to use a standard downstem and bowl?

1 Like

Super tempted. Do you know if it’s going to be glazed inside? Or is something going to be done to prevent chemical leaching inside the bong?

3 Likes

On my original piece its got a regular down stem size ontop just longer than normal would be needed. Then some hose, any type you prefer. I’ve used old hookah hoses.

1 Like

Yessir, they will be 14mm and I don’t think I will use glaze inside, I am going to use that clear resin. But yes I thought of that. I know sometimes they are coated with bees wax inside.

2 Likes

I’m going to make it interchangeable, so you can have it like a bong or a hookah!

3 Likes

That will be really cool!

2 Likes

Check out my fruit salad!

3 Likes

These are the prego rainbow yllys I have in bud right meow

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Really looking forward to this!

3 Likes

I think this is a nice way to make some ogers some nostalgic pieces that are otherwise quite hard to obtain,. And for 20$ thats a nice deal I’d say… This is really kool of @Stankynugget to do.

2 Likes

I’m open to anything, just curious.

thinking the tie-dye would be cool

• has a color scheme been decided ?
1 Like

I do mine as a Maine Black Bear with White Accent, if possible…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100:

Yes I believe he said you can all customize the colors, I believe one for the most of it and one color for the bandana handkerchief thing on the neck. I think he said tye dye may be possible too…

for color reference, here are the original dancing bears, though as @Pawsfodocaws said apparently you can use almost any color combos you want, but I thought this might help some people decide:

I am curious about the design, I understand that we will need to provide our own rubber grommets for the downstem, however how does that mouthpiece work, does something attach to it or do you just hit off the top of the head?

1 Like