Dancing bear hookahs come get one!

Closed, user banned.

14 Likes

@LemonadeJoe can you wiki this please?

1 Like

Sure, post is wikified now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, hope some people grab these up,! I believe @Stankynugget wanted to give away a couple with the potm prize.

1 Like

Yeah I want to to a couple to go for prizes if that’s cool. They will be sweet!

4 Likes

I’m in either way but can I request the color of my :bear: I have a thing for orange bears which are rarely done

3 Likes

Nice I bet these turn out awesome

3 Likes

Yeah, everyone should pick out two colors if they want or I will do something cool. Pick a color for the body and for the ehh…extra hair around the neck and chest.

4 Likes

I have never figured out exactly what Is wrapped around there necks it’s like a bandana doily that pulls over like a poncho

3 Likes

Yeah this will be fun! I’ve decided to put something in each one of their hands, this will be a surprise for you guys!

1 Like

That sounds awesome!

2 Likes

I got to switch it up a little. I wouldn’t want someone copying my work, then we will have people crying about fakes and what not… but using it as a guide to build similar ones…

2 Likes

I agree and some pebbles

1 Like

Lol, i love pebbles!

1 Like

Fruity pebbles! With marshmallows and canna butter! Lol

1 Like

I’m glad to see a couple more sign ups… These are going to be really neat. I can’t wait to have another that I won’t die over if said bear broke… That og piece though, I feel like I should have it in my safe lol.

Stay kind,

Paws

1 Like

Nah bro, safe would be a shame… coffee table bro!

1 Like

*dining table centerpiece :smile:

1 Like

I’m going to try to get these done and to everyone that gets one by 4/20. That should be plenty of time to do the project justice.

2 Likes