Dancing bear hookahs come get one!

very Kool - can’t wait - my fav STL Zoo bear is the Sun Bear –
I first saw them in Jakarta at a park where ppl brought them food every day;
it was like they worshiped them or something.
I won’t hold you to the finish colors, but here’s the guy I am talking about he has a leopard like collar - very kool !!

4 Likes

Interesting! Maybe somewhere in time a bear and a cheetah made sweet love!

2 Likes

Damn guess I need to pay more attention at the bears next time I’ve never noticed that leopard collar before

We really do have an outstanding zoo and much nicer than the KC one :wink:

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how to get the colors people want. And what I think will go together well. I’m thinking blue and purple, red and pink, red and orange, orange and yellow, green and yellow, white and red. I’m going to go to the art store this weekend so if you want a color other than what I have listed. Lemme know. I’m going to some cool stuff to trip them out. Like glittery clear coat. I’m going to try and make them really tough. Problem with clay is if I make it thick and their is a little air bubble in the clay when I fire it. It will just explode and take out all the other pieces around it. They are going to be sweet.

1 Like

I like the colors you have selected, could I ask for a red and pink and a orange and yellow. Im really excited to see how these turn out,… and the trippy factor will be cool. Whatever they’ll be holding will be interesting as well!.

Stay kind
Paws

1 Like

I would try for thin but not super breakable thin. Thick enough. Not thick enough to threaten integrity of itself and others.

1 Like

Lol. Don’t worry, I’m thinking about 1/4 in will be goods little thicker at the bottom and around hole for stem and mouth pieces. How thick is the original one?

1 Like

About a 1/4 or less…its nice and thick feeling though

1 Like

Can you try making a tye dye one? Willing to pay extra.

1 Like

I can definitely try my best. I’m thinking when its fired it will look wild! Yeah I got you, don’t need any extra $ cuz I am already getting a bunch of colors for this project… thanks for offering though.

2 Likes

Is this open to UK :uk: members .?
If so, then I’d enjoy having a bespoken hookah made by @Stankynugget …!
Before i ask for a colour etc.!?!
Excellent project you have here, good luck with it mate …
Gaz

1 Like

I would just imagine it would cost a little more to ship. If you cover your shipping cost I have no problems bro. I will pack it so you can drop it off a building and it will be fine.

2 Likes

Check out what I found last night. I hope dude still has it. It was only posted two days ago. It probably everything I could possibly want to use to this project justice! I’m not buying a broken kiln but I have a friend that has one!

1 Like

lol, I forgot the pic.

1 Like

Nice man!!! That’s awesome! Hope its still available!

Pretty sure it will be… dude has so much crap for real. And who’s going to buy a broken kiln? All that paint tho! And tools that I don’t have…sweet! Ima try him back now actually…

1 Like

In what manner is it broken? Could be DIY gold depending what is wrong and what he wants.

I’m not sure what needs fixed on it. I will check it out. If it was a simple fix dude probably would have done it. I just want to get all that glaze!!!

2 Likes

He just says it needs repair.

1 Like

You’d be surprised… I live in middle class circles and a lot of people (older guys mostly but young people who get new job/kid aren’t uncommon either), they value their time highly.

If you’re like me, don’t mind poke around the internet and learning some new stuff, doing little or a lot of work, and get a great deal. Limitations are knowledge, tools, and worst material sourcing. Kilns are pretty simple, some of the parts are cheap, others are 1/2 price of a new one.

And just a quick examination- the only part number visible is for the switch- but it is a well regarded one.

1 Like