Dankmaster’s CripXmas mix 47th Birthday GIVEAWAY

Sorry to hear about your stomach troubles. I can relate. It’s not a fun time! Brownie brittle is almost worth it though. Almost. Maybe just a 24 hour bout of misery. :joy: Thanks again for the last giveaway! It was fun! Hope you’re feeling better.

2 Likes

@tejas @natea @CocoaCoir going out now. D. Johnson return. Flips are concealed in Mylar bags and sealed. Tape on envelope seal and corner. Drop me PM or tag when it arrives. Happy hunting. I suspect they’re not being thrown into the collection to sit or not for long anyways :grin:

4 Likes

Sounds good thanks @OriginalDankmaster96, can’t wait. Yeah next round for sure, half way through this current round, so fairly soon :sunglasses:

Will advise when they arrive.

1 Like

Got mine in, thanks my man @OriginalDankmaster96!

2 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96, your letter arrived today, muchas gracias!

2 Likes

I have received the seeds. I was on vacation in Tahoe so hope they didn’t get cooked in the heatwave! I’m starting a new grow soon and these are very appealing.

A Tahoe sunset for you kind sir.

5 Likes

Excellent to hear everyone has received. Thanks for beautiful pic @CocoaCoir :relaxed: looks very relaxing. I think the beans I’ll be ok, but let me know if not, I have found a few more I’ll resend.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.