Dankmaster’s CripXmas mix 47th Birthday GIVEAWAY

Wow! Lol congratulations! @Natea
One more shot y’all! Let’s get it! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Awesome, muchas gracias!

4 Likes

Heyyy wow what luck l! Followed for while and I can’t believe I get to get me some. Hopefully soon my head will be in outer space too haha. Thanks @OriginalDankmaster96

3 Likes

And the final winner is

Congrats :tada: :partying_face: @CocoaCoir

Ready to smoke like THIS!!:exploding_head:

8 Likes

Congratulations! @Tejas @Natea @CocoaCoir
Looks like y’all got something special on your hands!
Thanks for the opportunity to score these! And Happy Birthday! @OriginalDankmaster96

4 Likes

Are you having a fun birthday?

4 Likes

Congrats @CocoaCoir and @Tejas :grinning:

4 Likes

Nothing can be better than smoking the best thing you’ve had in your life, so yeah, good happy day, except for a surge blowing out 2 vornado atoms :face_with_monocle: Shit always happens, even on the Bday :rofl:

5 Likes

Baked and happy, how do you beat that.

3 Likes

It’s truly satisfying when it’s your own work that’s is an exceeding standard to the norm. And you will find out what my standards are shortly :facepunch::wink::fire::snowflake::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday:

3 Likes

No place BETTER than to spend it with OG fam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::facepunch::rofl: Love you ALL!

5 Likes

Great you’re having an awesome day man. My outdoor last year was a flop thanks to deer so I’m very much looking forward to having my own buds again. Enjoy the fruits of your labor brutha :v:

2 Likes

Here’s the B4 ready for the tent on Mon

See the massive stalk. This is signature to the B, it’s the trait my eyes fixated on as “something there”

5 Likes

Congratulations! @Tejas, @Natea, and @CocoaCoir. Nice win :trophy: for you 🫵 all!

Thanks for the opportunity ! And Happy Birthday! :birthday::balloon::gift: @OriginalDankmaster96

4 Likes

Hope you had a Happy Birthday :partying_face: :birthday: :sparkler: @OriginalDankmaster96
and thanks for the chance at these.
Congratulations! @Tejas @Natea @CocoaCoir

3 Likes

Thank you @OriginalDankmaster96

I have been looking for more unique highs.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Tejas, @Natea, and @CocoaCoir. Nice wins indeed!:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the shot @OriginalDankmaster96 :+1:

4 Likes

congrats to all the winners, nice score, I was away camping and missed out on this action…dammit.
Thanks for the giveaway @OriginalDankmaster96

2 Likes

Well I had a good time on OG for my B-day, but I stupidly snacked on brownie brittle and the next day my gluten intolerance made me suffer for 48 hrs with extreme bloating and abdominal spasms. There will be more ‘giveaways’ to come, so those who missed out will get another chance. Thanks everyone, it was fun for me to do this :grin: Will try to get those packs mailed out by the end of the week.

6 Likes