Captura

2 - Then just write the title:

2 x 2 Organic LED

3 - Highlight it with the cursor and hit the chain icon:

Captura

4 - Finally paste the link you first copied:

and you’re done, cheers … :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Could you tell me a little about the Blue Oaxaca?

4 Likes

Right on! Thanks, ill give it try next time the opportunity comes.

4 Likes

Yooo @Solowolf theres a detailed description on the 1st post of this thread.

4 Likes

yooo @Solowolf my bad wong thread lol. I’ll find it for you.

2 Likes

@Solowolf OK 1st post on this link will be what you seek.

2020 Deep Ellum FREE seed giveaway - closed

5 Likes

Thank you OG. After years of ignoring Mex-Central-South America to smoke or grow, I see I’ve been missing the boat and I’m Mexican American. I’ve been racist against my own people! Lol

10 Likes

12 Likes

wow, theyre looking great! lol, its such a trip to see texas weed. youre doing us proud!

5 Likes

its the “blue” phenotype of a Mexican sativa from Oaxaca. old ladies brought it to dallas in ceramic vases… like any mexican, the oaxaca is large xmas tree shaped plants. big ass mexican buds. spicey earthy dirt perfume taste. dark green, blue, black hues on undersides. hang dry it unmanicured upside down, and the “blued” undersides made the buds look really blue-ish… inever heard it called Azul. just the english “blue” so i assume the color got attached to the name, in texas and not in mexico.

its just some good-ass oldschool mexican weed bro… the blueberry part is the famous 1999 sagarmatha blueberry. same one Vic used and that most of us used as breeding stock… the one that Tony stabilized, not the wild dj version. i heard dj finally got around to breeding his Bberry and its decent now… but back in the day it was more varible than bugbud was…
the Sag berry sweetened up the mexican and lowered flowering time…

13 Likes

Awesome info, thank you. In another thread we were discussing the history of California Orange (Cali-O) and Sagarmatha came up because of the Western Winds. Do you know of the Popo Blue? Popocapetl is a volcano around Puebla. The smoke was fresh pine and juniper with just a little sweetness. Small buds with that bluish hue on the underside too. Someone hung it up to dry, it wasn’t mashed to death like all the other shit. Maybe, the jars! That was the best Mexican weed I ever smoked without a doubt. I did also come across the Cantaloupe flavor in weed from Sinaloa a few times and grew the seeds out too.

6 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

So we’re thinking maybe some free seeds (if they take) to make up for the Santa Maria list as interest on the wait?

11 Likes

Still maybe a little early. But I think both plants are male

What would be the best way to preserve some pollon

10 Likes

that sucks man… they look so beautiful…so sad.

well u dont want accidently ruin a neighbors crop so trim down to just a few tops… wait until pollen sacks form up… but before theyre mature. clusters of premature pollen sacks… about 7-10 prior to opening.
cut off that branch… take indoors, in a controlled environment. place into a cup of water and wait for pollen sacks to open… then collect and save pollen as u usually would…
all u need is a sunny window sill, or get a 9w led bulb, the kind thats meant to replace a household incandescent light… pop the plastic dome piece off first…

2 Likes

Naw bro! It’s cool. Kinda happy in one way. Was planning on learning to breed and what better way to learn by making mistakes. My mistake was not popping enough seeds when I had plenty to pop. Popped three, one didn’t make it, shell got stuck and I butchered it from lack of experience. Not a total loss, I’ll let it hit the Santa Maria where the male there didn’t work. It’s all good!
I’ve never collected pollon ever and sure could use some more advice like from step one to the end, if you don’t mind, being your a pro at it.and I really want to put as much as possible away. Oh yeah, fuck my nieghbors, bad trailerhood. Either Rob me or watch me get robbed and do nothing.
Those are some fine looking males aren’t they. Bushy as fuck, I like.
:v:

1 Like