Experiment with living soil

11 Likes

These girls been in flower 6wks

18 Likes

I wanted to experiment with a living soil, so I found earthdust dry amendments.up until now, I’ve gone strictly soil&nutrients…this is an amendment you can add to nrw or used soil.mix at a rate of 5tbsp per gallon of soil.well i had 2 60day blueberry seedlings so after the recommended 2wks of soil “cooking” i transplanted 1in reg soil& 1in amended soil…bot babies came up same day.so they’re both the same age. The earthdust plant is at least 1/3rd larger than the other, plus it’s already starting to flower!!! MARK gave me these beans to help my wife’s cancer&my severe chronic pain.now i just water & go…no ph’ing of water, no burning, & u get enough amendments for I think 100plants for 49.95$…earthdust dry amendments from green sunshine company

… U can tell that the 1st pic is the amended soil & the 2nd pic of the plant same age…just soil with grow nutrients

8 Likes

Come on

Im assuming you dont start counting flower until 2-3wks after light flip?

1 Like

Nice looking flowers seem about done to me. What is the second pic. What strain?

What’s in the EarthDust?
I ran out of my megacrop. So… I switches to foxfarm and promptly burned the sheeyt out of my mom plants. I guess tigerBloom is hotter than I realized.
Tuesday I drunk dialed Amazon and let night found this in driveway

3 Likes

You are crrect sir…any tips for a newbie to growing with “living soil”

1 Like

These are 4wks old…Mark who gave them to me said a 60day seed but I now see he must’ve meant autoflower

1 Like

Gooberry kush

1 Like

No on photos I put them for 2nights of darkness then switch to 12/12…depending on the strain, it seems that most strains start to pistil quicker than just switching from 18 to 12/13

12/12 sorry

1 Like

Check out Thegreensunshinecompany. Earthdust amendments…have a base & boost. 4lb bags of each…49.95…excellent deal I think

1 Like

That price is for both bags…or u can buy 1or2 of each…the site will have rundown of ingredients.bat guano blackstrap molasses(dried)all beneficial microbes&that’s just the base…check their site. 2-4lb bags

1 Like

My bad, didnt think of auto. They look killer

Remember, some of marks autos, are not autos.

Have you looked into knf? I’m using it with my living soil. You can give your plants a boost and help bring out more terps.

1 Like

How long you been using it?

1 Like

Practicing anyways**

1 Like

After talking about knf all last spring, I only ended up making LAB, which fizzed when I went to use it. I figured I screwed up. Great grow style

2 Likes

I added some popcorn seed sprouted tea for flowering transition, and fermented fruit juice this summer right before the terps came out.

My labs ended ip smelling like fermented milk, and I thought I had screwed up. When my second batch did the same, I did some further investigation. Once I pulled it out of the fridge for half a day, the bacteria woke up, and killed the smell. Whenever I add them, I do get small bubbles.

5 Likes

The part I like is I add inputs and let the bacteria sort the rest out. I like the fact, that there are no bottles and cheaper costs. I can see exactly what goes into my plants. Well, obviously I can’t see the bacteria. :wink:

1 Like