Dinamed CBD 600w KIND LED - Coco and Advanced nutrients

I’ve been told to put the probe at canopy level :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In to the center Under the Light or on the Wall? :slight_smile:

I’d go in the center. Middle of everything.

2 Likes

They look ok after the watering. So far so good :smiley: But that high pH and overwatering f*cked them up really bad :-/ all of them got yellow leaves and maps on them. Just look…

And here are the leaves from bottom of the plants.

1 Like

All of the Micro elements locked out. It is nice example how high pH looks like :slight_smile: :frowning: The elements what locked out are Fe, Mn, Zn, Cu and B…

1 Like

Hi new update :slight_smile:

Temperature day: 28 C
Temperature Night: 20 C
Humidity day: 50-55%
Humidity night: 75%
Root temperature: 20
Every two days 1l of water each. Advanced nutrients Ec 1500 pH 5.8.

The new nutrients seems to be working. They even started to grow again :slight_smile:

How do you keep your humidity low at night? Fans still on? I cant get it right. Or is it ok to Have 75% at night?

3 Likes

yeah my fans run 24 hours, the dropping temperature probably raises the humidity too

2 Likes

Hot air is able to hold more moisture.

Cold air is unable to hold as much moisture. That’s why in the winter time the air feels so dry.

If you are getting 75% humidity at night, keep your fans on, you need that air circulation to prevent bud rot and PM.

They look like they have recovered very well!

Great job! And I love the use of Legos lol, Measuring stick?

OK. So how is that 28 C and humidity is at 50 and in the night when temperature is 20 the humidity is at 75? :smiley: and why is my temperature 20 when my room is 24? :smiley:

Yeah! I like to see how much they grow a day and measure distance of Light :smiley:

Haha good questions!

If I were to guess…
Your plants are transpiring more at night?

As far as the temp in the cab being cooler than ambient? Too many factors but I would guess that your intake is at ground level where cooler air is, and your room temp reads more because the sensor is higher up in the room? lol shit man I don’t know. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

haha :smiley: ok I put my termometer next to intake fan on the ground and see :smiley: but even if I figure out why, I still wont be able to fix it so… :smiley: The plnat are growing…I ll stick with that victory :smiley:

1 Like

Isn’t that all that truly matters haha!

I’m glad we got the watering issue worked out, your plants are rewarding you for your kindness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plants looking great :slight_smile: tedy will be another watering. PH 5.8 Ec 1500. Advanced nutrients A+B.

But! I Discovered something :smiley: when I toped the plants few weeks ago I accidently Made FIM :smiley: I wanted to Have 2 main stalks but no. One plant mutated somehow and did this :smiley:

I counted about 8-12 tops on main branch :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Some photos from now

True level man! Thats what you want! Ready for flower! :muscle: :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very nice canopy :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello guys :slight_smile: week update

Day 12 in flower.
Day temperature 26c 80f
Night temperature 20C 68f
Day humidity 50%
Night humidity around 70%
Root temperature 18-20c, 65-68f
They streched about 20cm in Last week.
Nutrients: Advanced nutrients: base A+B, Big bud, buď candy
Water pH 5.8 Ec 1800 700ppm
Runoff water pH 6.1 Ec 2700 ppm 1400
They drink 1,5L each every two days.

Do you think I should flush? Plants look 100% happy. They Have no bad leaves :smiley: :slight_smile: t

Here some pictures. They start to smell a lot.

This is the one I accidently fimed. I am worried that There will massive bud and mold gets in :smiley: :’( it is really wide. and really thin :smiley: Just look at your thumb :smiley: will see…

Some healthy leave :slight_smile:
They all look the same

And one big update!! I finaly bought some decent fans! Prima klima 125mm 420 cubic meters. I got two of them. I also changed the ventilation. My intake is on the top of box and output Under the box.

And I also bought controler. It is Cli-mate minigrower 2x600w. It measures my temperature and humidity and automaticaly balances the fans so my climate in box is spot on. It also switches my Light and clip fan. It can control another 600w Light and heater and humidifier or dehumidifier. I got it today so I will post how it works :slight_smile: It should also reduce my cost and watts. But I cant Check in the moment. And it should also reduce the humidity ať night…

You can see the controler, exhaust fan And filter.

Keep growing! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@LemonadeJoe could you please change the name of this thread ? :slight_smile: To: Dinamed CBD 600w KIND LED - Coco and Advanced nutrients

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi . Update :slight_smile:
Everything the same more or less. My night temperature is better now because I added heater (LIGHTHOUSE ECOHEAT TOPENÍ DO SKLENÍKU 135W - 915MM) night temperature is 23 now instead of 19. Day temperature 26.the heater switches on when my Light switches off. My night humidity is also much better with new fans :slight_smile: Sametimes I had even 93%. I Have 55 now at max :slight_smile: My Root temperature is also much better when I reversed the fans. The warm air is pulled out down around the pots and my roots are at 20c instead of 16-17.
My nutes are the same but I started to add another supliment B-52. Intake water Ec 2200 pH 5.8. Outpust Ec 3700 pH 6.1!! Crazy but the plants looks really healthy :slight_smile: I watered them Yesterday. Will see how they look on monday.
Some photos :slight_smile: they start to build some buds :slight_smile: 14 days of flower

5 Likes

are you pushing the air through the carbon filter, instead of pulling? How does that work for you. I may switch to this alignment soon to gain some more space in my flowering tent.

Yes my intake carbon filter is next to the Light and the air is pushed through the filter to the tent. Its been like this for few days now and I dont see any problem. Its better actualy because my roots are warmer and my night temperature is higher because I suck warm air from the ceiling instead of cold air at floor. I will take photos lately

1 Like