Do you smoke Thai?

hahaha I totally get you, I am in the same boat, gave out a bunch to some people and hope to see some reports back soon, some died in the monsoon too but they had a good germination rate. Not many reports in public forum on these

4 Likes

Too many landraces to go thru lol. My next 20 years scheduling could be filled easily. I guarantee though if you get some good ones and start raving the version i have I’ll find some time and space😁

6 Likes

hahaha I will keep it in mind, I have a few versions to try, just got some of KOS C99 F4 last week in the mail and already have the FDM Princess 88 as well as the Kwik/Whish version and also a private feminized selection which a friend tried and those were pretty spot on for a good C99… hope to get a final version before it’s time though but I will see if that materialize for me or not.

5 Likes

He is no longer on overgrow. They definitely stretch a lot if you let them. Use small containers and frequent transplants and 33%- 50% of the nutrients you would normally use. Works well to cut commercial potting soil with garden soil, perlite, castings and compost. Grow 12/12 from seed.

4 Likes

I really wanna try weed man :persevere:

Hi Didibadid, welcome to OG. Please introduce yourself in here Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I did see the earlier post. Take a moment to read the site TOS. We avoid the solicitation of finished goods here. Thanks.

4 Likes

I loved Sweet Thai from Sweet Seeds. It had that old school Thai flavor, nice creeper buzz, with a much shorter flowering time and nice heavy buds.

Here is one grown on 12/12 from seed. Basically was one bud that covered an 8-1/2 x 11" piece of paper.

11 Likes

Bodhi and Doc D have some stuff that uses the Lemon Thai. Blackbird Preservations has a straight Lemon Thai F4. HATT Seed Co has some Juicy Fruit Thai crosses. I snagged some JFT S1’s from him. Snowhigh has Thai stuff too. His are def legit.

9 Likes

not perfect but oldschoolba_com - thai68 (write him over the contact form)
have not grown it, but bought another thai from them and grown 2 strains from the site

3 Likes

Friday damn it…

3 Likes

Reachers of civilization…

3 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

I really liked both of those tunes above. Get you going music.

Since it’s Friday and your plants look so happy I’ll add some more…

:v:

3 Likes

@Gman yes! let’s fill this Friday with great tunes and good intention, puff puff pass bro!

2 Likes

Here’s a Friday tune or mix, from 1999 via the legendary Paul Oakenfold, last February before the millennia shift, the first song is so f-ing great…

2 Likes

Turn it around baby!!

2 Likes

“Let’s get ready for a revolutionary session and light up those cigarrs, Paul Oakenfold live from Castro country, he get’s all the best jobs…” Pete Tong wasn’t totally off on that one hehe

2 Likes

I’m digging that… gonna go make me some breakfast to this tune.

It’s sunny and gonna be 55º today! In the middle of winter that is nice! I’m hoping to put some soil together today for some Thai seeds I just got in the mail. A local heirloom of sorts.

2 Likes