DoobieDucks All Black Summer Grow

Damn @DoobieDuck your killing it with those pics can’t take my eyes off those lovely bitches!

1 Like

How about I throw in some of UnKnown Prophets Sweet Tarts macros? Sweet Tarts= Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe, Durban Poison S1 Mom …she was a winner in my summer black grow. Resins, Terps, taste, smell…all fantastic.

12 Likes

Looking like a white Xmas with all that frost around, beautiful photos and plants @DoobieDuck keep them coming please.

Cheers Johhny

1 Like

Nice photos. Purple in the tricome heads, cool.

I have a couple of his strains (Triple Dubbel and Mary Chino). Is Unknown Prophet still around?

1 Like

Northern_Loki yes he is still around. More of that Sweet Tarts from Unknown Prophet genetics…fine art would you not agree? Happy New Years everyone…DD

17 Likes

Red Scare genetics Darkwing Duck from my 2018 summer grow.
Darkwing Duck »»» Howard the Duck x Intergalactic
Howard the Duck»»» Daffie x {Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction}
Bubba Kush x Alien Abduction
Bubba Kush»»» OG Kush x {West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush}
West Coast Dawg x Old World Kush
West Coast Dawg BX3»»» Chem Dawg x USA, Humboldt BX3
Chem Dawg 91 Skunk VA
Chem Dawg (specified above)

15 Likes

i think im going to want something from you friend

1 Like

rom the Rev over at KOS seed, kingdom organic seeds from last summers grow we have Hemmy Black, genetics from the Rev:
Hemmy Black= Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
BREEDER: KOS / The Rev
LINE: Cherry Hemmingway x Darkling Sativa
SATIVA/INDICA/RUDI RATIOS: Sativa Dominant
The father is the legendary Cherry Hemmingway male. A hybrid of a landrace Bhutan, and Rez Dog’s Firecracker (Williams Wonder x NYC Diesel). The female KOS’s own Darkling Sativa, a cross of the Vietnam Black jungle sativa (landrace) and the F3 Cherry Bomb out of Hawaii. The Cherry Bomb was an intoxicating massive yielding genotype with insane vigor; the Cherry Bomb was made using 3 Hawaiian cultivars including Puna Budder and Elephant Ear, also in the Cherry Bomb mix was the legendary Cherry AK47.

13 Likes

Farmer Joe, anyone know him, please send him by for a look at these. This seed was gifted and to be from Farmer Joe, his Black Rose x Flo F9s. Enjoy always…DD

17 Likes

More from my breeding…Midnight Biscuit=((Doobies Midnight Blackberry=(Midnight Snow x Blk Berry Rose)x((Pink Biscuit) (Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit))

20 Likes

Beautiful plants and pics! Very nice and very drool worthy, too . lol. peace

1 Like

Some of the nicest weed pics I’ve ever seen! Those purple trichome shots are unreal!!

2 Likes

As ever, some fantastic examples of photography at its finest. The genetics speak for them selves! Stay frosty bro!

2 Likes

Bohempians- Riri Sour Diesel x Gentleman Farmers F13…enjoy…

20 Likes

Amazing photos as usual :camera_with_flash:

4 Likes

Seed Junkie genetics Kush Cake rockin the resins, fine art cannabis…

22 Likes

Organic Man on the Mountain genetics, Dabmans Slypie Express showin off her resins again. Don’t pass on these popcorn buds friends…DD

15 Likes

Back to DoobieDuck genetics Midnight Biscuit, this girl did really well showing off her resins last summer her first grow out…

23 Likes

These are more of my Midnight Biscuit. Check out the amber patch developing on the leaf in one image, close up, and the original uncropped here too.

19 Likes

Damned good photos as usual, DD! I always enjoy your thread updates with my morning coffee while sitting on the porch listening to the birds waking up, it’s such a pleasant way to start the day :smile:

4 Likes