Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2024

Cheers to @Budderton for boosting the deal. :+1:

Haha, @DougDawson you are always few minutes ahead :slight_smile:. Thanks for updates!

Thanks everyone for bids!

10 Likes

Aww man home made jerky sounds great

4 Likes

Going with a Hi Mountain Hickory seasoning with Hickory wood for the smoke. Should be good, I will know for sure in about 6 hours.

20 Likes

Is that ground meat or thin strips of beef?

3 Likes

It’s ground meat with the strips formed using a jerky gun.

9 Likes

So, getting back to the auction… Lot 50 is coming from me and with just over a day left I am going to sweeten the pot some. Currently this lot has 6 packs of seeds and 6 collector cards. This is a nice selection of BOG genetics. What I am going to do is add some pollen to make this a complete package. I will add a pack of Blue Kush, Sweet and Sour Cindy, Blue Moon Rocks and LSD pollen to this package. This will give the winner all sorts of options for making more seeds or crosses. Good luck all and happy bidding.

18 Likes

Doug, this is making an already unbeatable deal into an unbelievable deal.

Can’t watch this go for the current bid, so please update my bid on lot #50 to $400.

If you haven’t seen the dedication Doug put into providing these items, this thread is a good place to get an idea.

23 Likes

That’s amazing @AMunkFromCupertino , thanks so much for your bid. It has been updated.

8 Likes

Thank YOU @DougDawson

Homemade jerky on a Saturday, and a fridge full of BOG seeds. Guy is livin the dream :sunglasses::metal:

6 Likes

25 on 38 @LoveDaAutos

6 Likes

Lot #ground beef strips from level 4 of the smoker. Priceless. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

LOL, may not be a bad idea. Got your bid @seeds2weeds , thanks.

3 Likes

Ok, just for the curious, success. Took it out after 5.5 hours and it’s pretty tasty if I do say so myself. Sorry, can’t ship home made Jerky to the USA :frowning: It’s against their laws. Only commercially produced and packaged Jerky is allowed.

21 Likes

Almost forgot about this!

Lot 9 $35 @inthewoods

Lot 19 $35 @vegabom

Lot 40 $30 @j0ebob

Thanks so much.

14 Likes

I have recorded your bids, thanks for supporting OG @Katz :v:

3 Likes

Lot #15 $70, @budsy

Lot #27 $35, @mota

Thank you!